Ratings for Dr. Paul R. Bolton

Dr, Bolton is a piece of garbage, biggest piece of**** that has ever walked the planet. He accused me of beating my son and girlfriend. I have never laid a hand on either of them. I love those two like you cant believe. This dickhead actually called the police on me. I do not recommend this doctor one bit. He seemed mike a loser, we were recommended to him by someone at the hospital. Thats hospital advice for ya. We will definatly be telling all of our family and friends for this screw up and recommend they go elsewhere. To Shrink Bolton - **** YOU ****!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

We got new insurance and had to look for another doctor. Unfortunately I had to see dr. Paul Bolton. First of all I want to say that the staff is amazing, compassionate and supportive. Unlike dr. Bolton. He didn't even look on my daughter's medical records from her previous pediatrician. I came to see him because we needed a referral to see orthopedic doctor and referral for an ultrasound. Dr. Bolton didn't even listen to my concerns about my child's hip dysplasia. My daughter had to catch up on her immunizations and he wanted to administer 5 vaccines in one time. Our older child had convulsions after receiving that many shots and I requested this time to have only 2 shots done at the time of service and come back in a week for the remaining 3. Dr. Bolton refused and refused to treat my daughter because we didn't agree for shots at once. Dr. Bolton didn't explain the treatment plan for my child and refused to give a referral for an us and ortho specialist appointed. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

Dr. Paul R. Bolton's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Park Ridge, IL