Ratings for Dr. Lawrence Kobetz

He must be leaving all these good reviews himself. He wanted to get rid of me as soon as possible. I hear he is retiring soon and that is very good for the eye community. I was treated like garbage. I hope he doesn't get any health issues and if he does doctors treat him better than he treated me because I was in tears after I left his office.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

horrible experience this guy thinks He knows what is best when it comes to medicinal weed. What a joke !!! Medi-Green was worse, they are simply asking money and not supporting or helping at all. Horrible company to deal with never again

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Kobetz for 34 years until he retired. Always been very nice to me will miss him very much

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

It is because of doctors like this one that rating systems are needed. He is highly respected by other doctors but has treated some patients horribly. He is only interested in new surgical challenges, and can be belittingly, patronizing, and mean after he has your money if you have a problem and there is nothing specific for him to cut and slice. When I told him my vision was blurry in unusual ways, he snapped that I had unrealistic expectations and told me the letters on the eye chart. "...The next letter is an X (or whatever) can you make it out now?...See? My procedure worked and you are just being finicky!"

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

I hope I never have to see this "specialist" again. He was so mean to me.

Submitted May 18, 2016

Experienced, professional, knowledgeable, skillful and unbelievably kind and helpful.

Submitted December 15, 2015

He was icy and cold. Very mean. Treated me like I was unwelcome. I have never been treated so hatefully by a specialist and that's saying something. I am never going to this man's office again. All these other reviews are amazing because I felt hurt and confused by how little this man cared about my hurting eye. When the "consult" was over he dismissed me, like I was at the principal's office. Never coming here again. He is a very bad doctor. Don't know about his expertise but his bedside manner and his attitude needs work. Learn some manners and compassion doc.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Dr. Kobetz is a wonderful doctor. He answers all your questions in a professional manner. If I needed surgery again he is the one that I would want to do it. The staff is amazing also. They always have time to answer your questions.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Dr. Kobetz has been our family ophalmologist for over 30 years. Always a good experience!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Kobetz for many years. He has always been very professional and knowledgeable. I wouldn't trust my eyes to anyone else. The staff are all great as well. Very friendly, polite and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014