You may also like

Rate Dr. Lawrence Kobetz

Dr. Lawrence Kobetz's Ratings

Dr. Kobetz is a wonderful doctor. He answers all your questions in a professional manner. If I needed surgery again he is the one that I would want to do it. The staff is amazing also. They always have time to answer your questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2893859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

Dr. Kobetz has been our family ophalmologist for over 30 years. Always a good experience!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2773223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Kobetz for many years. He has always been very professional and knowledgeable. I wouldn't trust my eyes to anyone else. The staff are all great as well. Very friendly, polite and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2632874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Kobetz since I was a kid. He is focused on his patients. He seems passionate about improving people's vision. All of my questions are answered promptly, in easy-to-understand language. He is calm in his demeanor, which helps me to relax. I trust him with my vision, and would recommend this doctor to anyone who requires an ophthalmologist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2542583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2492107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

The staff here is absolutely wonderful. They always make you feel important and that your questions are all good even though they must have answered them for others a million times. Dr is very knowledgeable with a unique sense of humour that might be a little unusual for some on some days.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1772650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2014

The doctor is no doubt knowledgeable and his staff is kind and efficient. However the doctor scared the daylights out of my elderly mother who was told (for the first time) that she has macular degeneration and that he was pulling her drivers' license immediately. He was abrupt and did not take the time to explain or answer questions. He also spoke to me rather to my mother and did not seem to get or care that this was difficult or shocking information. My mother is extremely nervous about returning for any follow up visits.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1772649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

My husband had a consultation with Dr. Kobetz today and we were both favourably impressed. The office staff have been polite and helpful at all times, and the Dr. is knowledgeable, respectful, and caring. Dr. Kobetz took his time with us, explained everything in detail, and recommended a referral to a fellow colleague for further investigation. Thank you, Dr. Kobetz and staff - it was worth the wait for the consultation.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1772648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2013

This guy is the real deal. He is a really educated doctor who knows what he's doing. doesn't matter if he was nice or not bottom line is to get the job done right. right?

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1772647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2012

I had both cataracts removed. Excellent care and everything went as planned. I now have 20:20 vision.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1772646].votes_count ]]