Ratings for Dr. Joyce G. Chams

Receptionist are rude and always give false information. I usually spend about an hour to an hour and half for a check up that is less than 5 minutes. Prescriptions have been sent to Wrong pharmacies, and when I ask them to correct it they tell me to call the pharmacy. If you have time to wait around this is the place for you.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Joyce Chams has been such a blessing to our family. Her professional and personal investment in her patients' care, and her expertise in women's healthcare makes her a standout amongst OB/Gyne practitioners. She is consistent and reliable, reassuring and explanatory. She takes her time to answer patient inquiries despite the packed waiting room. She is always busy and booked with patients but still every thing seems to fall right in to place and you never feel frustrated because she is fantastic and worth it.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

I have been going to this office for over 25 years, first with Dr. Joyce' dad and now her. She is a great doctor very knowledgeable and caring, just like her father, and her staff has always treated me great, and there is not much turnover in staff, these are the same people who have been great forever!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

I am fed up with this doctor. She made several mistakes and on top of that the meds she prescribed caused me more problems. I tried to tell her I've been gaining weight because my appetite increased more than 4 times since I started theses meds. She wouldn't let me finish explaining and she blamed my weight gain on me, despite the fact I've been eating healthy and trying to exercise, to no avail. I'm switching doctors.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

Joyce is great, especially since I am high risk, but her office people are awful. She will treat you like a million dollars, but they treat you like you are less than human. I have had to go to the ER since they refused to make an appt for sooner than 5 wks when I had severe pain.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

It takes forever to get an appointment and when you do you have to wait for hours. Overbooks. Have not had any serious health issues, I just don't like the long wait, especially in a small wait room. Office staff are notvery friendly.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2008

Dr. Joyce G. Chams's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1989)

Providence