Ratings for Dr. Jeff Mulder

Lives up to the family name! I saw his dad for more than a decade who was a great man however recently retired so I requested for Dr. Jeff Mulder the last time at the walk in and was pleasantly suprised with how knowledgeable and efficient he was while still being respectful!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr. Jeff Mulder is the WORST Doctor in Red Deer. I have had to go to the walk in a few times over the last few years for my kids and have had the misfortune of getting him. He is rude, cold and has a horrible bed side manner. I had to take my daughter in today and when I arrived the receptionist asked if I had a preference for which doctor we saw. There were 2 Dr.s on duty so I requested the other Dr. She told me it was going to be a very long wait because all 11 other people in the waiting room had made the same request. I said I was sure and we waited. They must get that request A LOT!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Could have cared less didn't listen rushed me in and out of his office as quickly as possible will not go back there

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I had a bad cold and went to see him to get antibiotics after the medical marijuana that I had paid a bit of coin for did not cure me. I felt like I had struck gold when I met him. Best doctor ever.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Even though this walk-in clinic, is not the clinic my medical doctor practices at. I have been going there as needed, over the last few years. I have always found that all the doctors are very caring and extremely helpful. This last visit, Dr. Jeff Mulder was the doctor working at the walk-in, and I found comfort in that knowledge, as he has been taking such amazing care of my ageing father-in law. This was the very first time I went to him, and he too, was just as amazing in helping me, for I was directed to the medical care needed, that will save my life. Thank you, Dr. Jeff Mulder!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Terrible bed side manner! Extremely rude and condescending. I will never go back to this doctor or recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Extremely rude to my mother in law. She has known him for many years and has frequently used this clinic. Currently, she is between family doctors and made the mistake of thinking he would be accommodating to her immediate medical needs. She was very mistaken as he made some extremely rude and childish comments and basically told her to get out and never come back. She is a very meek and mild mannered woman who deserves much better. Very disappointed in this child of a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Jeff Mulder has saved my life twice. Yes he may get annoyed if you are an idiot or obviously wasting his time but if you are actually seriously sick he is the doctor you want to see at a walk in. Trust me I know. He is the best walk in Doctor in Red Deer. He has a good sense of whether or not you have a serious problem.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

The nurses are awesome. He doesn't deserve them. Initially he was attentive but horrible bedside manner!! I thought that maybe he was just having a bad day. The next visits were soon after with a different concern. He was VERY CURT with me. Angrily saying, "you were JUST in here two days ago to see dad! You should be following up with him." When in fact it was a different concern than what I had seen Robert Mulder for. I have seen him once again since then. He was SELF-RIGHTEOUS, EXTREMELY RUDE and CONDESCENDING!! I was treated very poorly. Dr. Robert Mulder is retiring and I will be pulling my entire family from the Associate Medical Group. I would NEVER EVER recommend him to anyone. Also, doesn't he get paid everytime he sees a patient? What is the deal with him?!?

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Mulder has been my doctor since i was 5 and helped me through everything from concussions from sports to anxiety. He listens to concerns and provides expert knowledge. Always very friendly and is able to provide information in a professional and calm manner. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017