Ratings for Dr. Jeff Mulder

Could have cared less didn't listen rushed me in and out of his office as quickly as possible will not go back there

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I had a bad cold and went to see him to get antibiotics after the medical marijuana that I had paid a bit of coin for did not cure me. I felt like I had struck gold when I met him. Best doctor ever.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Even though this walk-in clinic, is not the clinic my medical doctor practices at. I have been going there as needed, over the last few years. I have always found that all the doctors are very caring and extremely helpful. This last visit, Dr. Jeff Mulder was the doctor working at the walk-in, and I found comfort in that knowledge, as he has been taking such amazing care of my ageing father-in law. This was the very first time I went to him, and he too, was just as amazing in helping me, for I was directed to the medical care needed, that will save my life. Thank you, Dr. Jeff Mulder!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Terrible bed side manner! Extremely rude and condescending. I will never go back to this doctor or recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Extremely rude to my mother in law. She has known him for many years and has frequently used this clinic. Currently, she is between family doctors and made the mistake of thinking he would be accommodating to her immediate medical needs. She was very mistaken as he made some extremely rude and childish comments and basically told her to get out and never come back. She is a very meek and mild mannered woman who deserves much better. Very disappointed in this child of a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Jeff Mulder has saved my life twice. Yes he may get annoyed if you are an idiot or obviously wasting his time but if you are actually seriously sick he is the doctor you want to see at a walk in. Trust me I know. He is the best walk in Doctor in Red Deer. He has a good sense of whether or not you have a serious problem.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

The nurses are awesome. He doesn't deserve them. Initially he was attentive but horrible bedside manner!! I thought that maybe he was just having a bad day. The next visits were soon after with a different concern. He was VERY CURT with me. Angrily saying, "you were JUST in here two days ago to see dad! You should be following up with him." When in fact it was a different concern than what I had seen Robert Mulder for. I have seen him once again since then. He was SELF-RIGHTEOUS, EXTREMELY RUDE and CONDESCENDING!! I was treated very poorly. Dr. Robert Mulder is retiring and I will be pulling my entire family from the Associate Medical Group. I would NEVER EVER recommend him to anyone. Also, doesn't he get paid everytime he sees a patient? What is the deal with him?!?

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Mulder has been my doctor since i was 5 and helped me through everything from concussions from sports to anxiety. He listens to concerns and provides expert knowledge. Always very friendly and is able to provide information in a professional and calm manner. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

A nice guy for sure and I'm sure he tries his best but I do not trust him anymore after being misdiagnosed twice by hm and once by one of the other doctors at the walk in. He won't listen to you as a patient as if all his patients are stupid and don't know anything at all, nevermind the fact that we have been living in our bodies for decades while he has not. He seems to be completely ignornant of the dangers of topical steroids and prescribes them like they are a cure all solution when they do absolutely nothing to solve the underlying cause of the symptoms. I had a very severe adverse reaction to the steroids he precribed and spent an entire year recovering, the worst, most painful year of my life by far. Patients shouldn't be kicked out the door and left to diagnose and treat their own health problems but that is exactly what I had to do. I was able to correctly identify the cause of my problem and treat it successfully. When I saw him again to have another prescription renewed (seems like that's all he's good for) I mentioned what had happened to me over the past year and he just completely deflected and denied that it was even possible to have a adverse reaction to topical steroids(itsan.org) as if he could smell a malpractice lawsuit in the air, but I would never do that, to err is human after all, I do however expect doctors to be willing to learn from their mistakes and to always be revising their knowledge when new knowledge becomes available but for him it seems like his ego is more important than the health of his patients. For these reasons I cannot recommend this doctor at all.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

What can i say i owe my life to this man.He is friendly answers questions and makes you feel calm and relaxed.A great Doctor in my mind .

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016