Ratings for Dr. Larry Langlois

Dr Langlois almost killed me. What should have been a simple day surgery turned into a horror show. I have pain to this day - about 10 years later.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

I had Dr. Langlois for two of my pregnancies, one was a high risk pregnancy and the other was an emergency C-Section. He was wonderful, compassionate and a delight to have as a doctor. I enjoyed his sense of humour which often put me at ease. If it had to be done all over again, I wouldn't change a thing.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2008

if he retired why is he in o.s. hospital???? to tell a patient that they can't get pregant and if you do you will NOT be able to carry to full term, and get preg twice and deliver fine!! then does that give a person the right to sue as he specialized in that field and was wrong????? don't say made a mistake because if you can't trust your doc as to what he tell you then he/she should not be a doc. (that would be like a doc telling you that you were HIV+ and you find out later that you don't but your life is already ruined, do they just say opps sorry made a mistake)

flag | Submitted August 13, 2007

Dr.Langlois retired, he did not up and leave. It is easy to make judgements on others when you have not walked in their shoes. In this day and age patients have to educate themselves and participate in their healthcare. My experience with Dr. Langlois was excellent. He shoots straight and clinically he is very sound. He removed a very large fibroid tumor and then went on to deliver both my children C-section.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2007

I do not recommend this Doctor. I was a patient of his due to have some problems. Me being only 27 at the time and he wanted to give me a hystercotomy. I had no children. I refused to have the procedure done. And I know have a beautiful healthy baby boy and another one on the way. If I would have listened to his recommendations I would not have my son. And to think he just up and left his practise and his patients out to dry!~ I wish I could show him my son and tell him thank for nothing!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2007

Not sure if this is the same doctor I had in Mississauga. (David Langlois) Outstanding doctor! Delivered my daughter. Would never consider seeing anyone else.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

I was so impressed with this Doctor! I had him as a fill in for Dr Jadi in 2003. Although I really like Dr. Jadi..I had a great experience! He was so nice and compassionate. He had to perform an emergency c section on me. He helped me overcome my nervousness with a gentle manner and great sense of appropriate humour. He was so nice to my family too. I would see him again for sure!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2007

His abrupt style of delivery almost cost me my life. I hemmoraged five days after my child's birth and had to spend a week in hospital with a very serious infection. its been ten years and I still cringe when I think about the delivery and all the pain afterwards.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

I havent seen Dr Langlois in over 9 years. he deliverd my first child as i had just turned 21. he made me laugh , which helped me overcome nervousness! i thought he was very caring.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2007

Dr. Langlois delivered all three of my children. He also performed my hysterectomy. He was always very pleasant and thorough.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2007