Ratings for Dr. Danielle M. Grieco

She is very rude and uncaring. Will make sure they put in my chart never to schedule with her.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

I waited over 30 minutes to see her and she comes in for two minutes puts the Doppler in my pelvic area pressed so hard that it hurt and then said come tomorrow for an ultrasound and walked out the room. Didn't even check if we had any questions or concerns. I'll make sure not to see her again throughout my entire pregnancy.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

I saw Dr. Grieco as a second opinion recommended by my usual OB/GYN for a long term problem I have been having. As I was in the room for FORTY minutes waiting and listening to the staff run around asking each other where she was, she finally came in with her face in my chart-no eye contact, no introduction. Every question I asked her she didn't really have an answer for, except "uh yeah that's a possibility"-and the consultation only lasted about 8 min!! Although I have been told that she is a well educated Doctor, her bedside matter deletes any goodness about her!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

A staff member brought me in to Dr. Grieco for a regular appt. It was my first time meeting her. She didn't make eye contact for almost a full minute, nor did she ever say hello or introduce herself. She treated me like a chart. She seemed distracted and put off, uninterested, and certainly did not seem to exude any joy for her job or my pregnancy. It was just business, I was just business. I felt like the faster I was out, the better. That said, she was not negligent in any way as far as the exam goes; and seemed very experienced and competent. It just felt so impersonal that I am searching for another provider with better bedside manner who can let me feel happy about my pregnancy.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Dr. Greico was a litle insensitive when I went in for a problem with my pregnancy. When I got upset, it seemed like she was just trying to leave the room as quickly as possible. I was in for an ultrasound, and she didn't really debrief me on the ultrasound at all. She is just one of the doctors at the practice I go to, but I hope I don't have to have her again if something goes wrong.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2009

This doctor did a wonderful job delivering my baby and making me feel comfortable through the entire process up to and including postpartum visits.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2006

Dr. Danielle M. Grieco's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 2000)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal