Ratings for Dr. Shirley Ulep

We found this doctor by chance and we could not be happier. The office is awesome for children and very warm and inviting. All of the partners are great and we could not ask for more. This is our first baby and we trust this woman completely. Very knowledgeable and friendly.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2008

Dr Ulep is always friendly and takes her time with my two kids. She makes sure to ask me questions and leaves plenty of time to observe my children's health, behavior and development. She is very thorough and with six (yes, six) kids of her own, i have full faith in her abilities.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

I feel that Dr. Ulep cares about my children's health and cares about us as a family.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

Dr. Ulep has cared for both of my children and their friends for many years. She is extremely cautious, caring, concerned and always right on with her diagnosis. In fact she errs on the side of being overly cautious, and that, in fact, is a huge compliment to her level of professionalism.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2007

Took my 3 year old daughter to her when she had a "croup cough". I explained what her syptoms were. All she did was check her ears and listened to her breathing. She perscribed a steroid and suggested I leave her on children's claritan. 2 weeks later my daughter is sick... she told me again it was croup and gave her nothing to take and said the virus needs to take its course. Well that next day, my daughter came down with a fever and still had a horrible cough. Made appointment with other attending physician, he told us she had strep, 2 inner ear infections and an upper respitory infection... Dr. Ulep should not be a practicing dr.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2006

Dr. Shirley Ulep's Credentials

• St Louis Univ, Coll Of Med, Baguio City, Benguet, Philippines (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Toms River, NJ