Ratings for Dr. Alejandro Bernal

This physician was my grandmother's doctor for years and never seemed to have much time for her. A couple of years ago, my grandmother fell several times and had numerous concerning symptoms. We took her to Dr Bernal and he did nothing! We contacted another physician for a second opinion and found out my grandmother needed immediate surgery for a brain injury. This isn't the first time Dr Bernal seemed to not have time for his long time patient. -- A couple of days ago, my mom found out her best friend, also a patient of Dr Bernal was also misdiagnosed and ended up in the emergency room. I understand physicians are overloaded, but Dr Bernal seems to have no time for his patients and presents like they are an inconvenience. My sister went to him once and said that was enough! If anyone chooses Dr Bernal as their primary care physician, they will see what I mean...please shop around. I IMPLORE YOU NOT TO USE THIS DOCTOR!!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2008