Ratings for Dr. Patsy McKenna

Love my Dr. Patsy!! She is very personable, quick with routine stuff , but if its serious, she's you're best advocate!! I have friends, I want a doctor and that's exactly what I got with her. I will be sad when she retires. Invest in your child's education and encourage them into fields that are needed. There is a Dr shortage @negativepeople!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

I think Dr McKenna needs to retire. She was a great doctor but has too many patients and sweeps many symptoms under the rug. She seems to have tunnel vision when it comes to illness! If a patient needs a referral they should get one. You can also wait for hours if she happens to be in surgery.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr. McKenna has been my doctor for several years and she is the most caring, compassionate and helpful doctor I have ever had. She has no hesitation in referring patients and takes the time to listen. I love Dr. McKenna!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

I wish her receptionist would put the phone back on the hook!!!! I never hear that phone ring when I'm calling!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Absolutely, positively and without question the worst doctor in Canada. Completely misdiagnosed and overmedicated my mother. Personally I think if she hadn't been so massively, obviously pathetically incompetent, my mom would still be alive. I'm seriously considering trying to haul her incompetent ass up in front of the college of physicians and surgeons. If you have parents in Antigonish, for God's sake take them to someone else. The woman is an embarrassment to competent physicians everywhere. I absolutely stand be these words and if that woman wants to challenge me , I welcome the opportunity to open my mom's medical records to prove what a quack she is. My name is Mike MacLeod.... and I stand by what I've said.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2013

The best docter ever. She treats patients with kindness,and respect. I thank God for her everytime I have an appointment. Her secretary is awesome also. Thank you both.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

In my entire life I have never been there and have not had to wait at least an hour or more just to get into the examining rooms and then wait again. Be prepared to be able to do all of your grocery shopping while you wait! Tends to downplay issues and does not seem to want to send you to specialists. Walks to door before you finish asking questions. Does not look at you while you're talking. Instead she is writing. Does not read your charts and asks questions that should be in records/charts.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

Dr. Mckenna has been my doctor since I was born. When I moved to Halifax I had to find a new doctor. I was not satisfied with this doctor at all so I bit the bullet and drove home every time I had a doctor appointment. I love having Dr. Mckenna as my family doctor. I love it how she gets to the point and that she knows what she is talking about. Our visits are quick but really... Who wants to sit around in the doctors office all day?

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

She has been my doctor since she delievered me 24 years ago. I think she is great, she always listens to me, and is thoughtful in her suggestions about my health.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009

Dr.Mckenna is excellent. I moved to Halifax and will travel back just to see her, and don't mind the wait. Quality of care differs so much from Antigonish to Halifax.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009