Ratings for Dr. Jason W. Lowe

I love doctor lowe! He delivered my son and I'm due with my daughter in 5 weeks! I have sent my friends to him. (They all love Him.) so kind and very easy to talk to!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr Lowe has been my gynecologist for years and has been wonderful. He explains everything and is always so easy to talk to. I have had several issues with endometriosis and fibroids and he has been there through it all. He is professional every time. His nurse (also his sister) is so sweet and always compassionate. Not only that but if you call and have a question it's usually dr lowe that calls back. I've never been to a doctor that is the one that calls you back personally.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

I came across a site that rated Dr. Lowe very high so I went ahead and gave him a try. This is my first rating of a doctor on here as I believe it is my duty to let fellow ladies know that he is not as great as some have said. I felt that he was cold, condescending, rude, rushed, and showed little knowledge or care towards certain female problems. He has also made inappropriate comments at very inappropriate times. I can guarantee there are MUCH better doctors in the area. I will not be returning. I would also like to note that his staff however, are very sweet and accommodating.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2014

Best doctor ever! He is very caring and patient. His staff is wonderful and very sweet. Would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

I waited over an hour for the doctor. He was rude- he did not introduce himself nor give me the personalized care I was hoping for. He was condescending with terrible bedside manners. His cell phone was ringing in his scrubs while performing my pap-smear. I would absolutely NEVER recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Dr Lowe is the greatest doctor ever and I don't see myself with any other doctor. I am 26 and he performed a myomectomy on me in January this year and I feel great! I was happy with my results and my inscision alone with no scars! No ccomplications! NO SCAR TISSUE! I look forward to him do all of my C Sections in the future. Dr. Lowe help me when no other doctor would. God Bless U...

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

He has been my doctor through 2 babies and everything inbetween. he is an amazing doc and have even gotten my mother to start seeing him. His bedside manor is caring and very personable. He explains everything in ways that are easy to understand,he treats his patients as if they were a familey member. I have recomended him to several of my familey and friends over the years and will continue to do so!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

He was my doctor through my pregnancy. I thought he was great, he always answered questions thoroughly. And during my labor and delivery he was great he really helped me to avoid having a C section.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

He takes the time, explains everything, and is very knowledgeable. He also will work with any insurance. He didn't even have my insurance but he took it so I could be his patient. Very caring. I wouldn't go to any other.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

He is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever seen. He is very thorough, and is very up to date in his area of medicine, he saved my aunts life too, when another doctor overlooked her condition. I will go to no one else.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2006

Dr. Jason W. Lowe's Credentials

• Illinois Medical College (Grad. 1999)