Ratings for Dr. Bradley J. Tissier

After years of being dismissed by doctors and specialists when complaining of severe pain, Dr. Tissier ordered the tests that found the cause of it AND fixed it. He is extremely compassionate and sincerely cares for his patients' well being. I could not be more thankful to Dr. Tissier for helping me achieve better health. Like another patient wrote, don't check your sense of humor at the door because he is a joker!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011

Dr. Tissier is the best Gyno I've ever had. I had a Hysterectomy. I was scared to death and he made me feel so at ease. He is a wonderful doc. Funny,caring and capable. The woman in the bed next to me in the hospital had the same procedure done and she was miserable.(different doc)I was up walking the halls that night. I would recomend him to anyone looking for wonderful care with a hysterical touch...he is really funny.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

The office was extremely pleasant and Dr. Tissier made me feel like I was the only patient he had. He was very caring, compassionate and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr Tissier is one the most caring and compassionate doctors I have ever met.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2008

Dr Tissier will answer any question you can think of and wants you to ask them. If he doesn't know, he will find out. However, he moves quick so have your questions ready. His staff is great too and seem to know you by name by your 2nd visit. Dr.Tissier was more likely to be cautious with any issues and test or get a 2nd opinion just to be safe.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007

Dr. Bradley J. Tissier's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

MSP/BC Med