Ratings for Dr. Kelly A. Caldwell-Chor

Dr. Caldwell-Chor knew my medical history and what medications I was allergic to, but had a problem giving me the medication that helped me and I could use. I had to find a medication in a magazine and approach her about it. I always felt like I had to do her job for her. She was not thorough at all, and it took at least 4 to 5 days to get a refill called in.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

Dr. Kelly Caldwell Chor has an awesome personality and bedside manner. We could use more like her.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2007

I could not explain her better than the last comment. She is the best. She is a great doctor. We just wish she can be an OBGYN again. Because I really would like her to deliver my baby.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2007

Kelly is an EXCEPTIONAL family practice doctor. Always ready to explain everything in full and clear detail. She has a great, warm way about her that makes you feel as if you're talking to a friend, not a doctor. I would highly recommend her to anyone in the Oak Creek Area. She is exactly what a family doctor should be.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2006

Dr. Kelly A. Caldwell-Chor's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Workers Comp