Ratings for Dr. Martin P. Sherman

okay doctor. help me with my little problem. solve it and i forget about my problem

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Beware - has good reviews but - just wants insurance money - 3 visits for one little problem - "surgery" took 1 minutes 4 seconds" but you need a special appointment - so first appointment he looks at problem - second appointment he did "surgery"' third appointment he looks again - then you have to make another appointment for next "surgery" - went to another Dr. and all three procedures done in first visit -end of issue - No wonder our insurance costs keep rising.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Sherman's for close to 10 years now and have always had positive experiences. I have had various skin issues ranging from the routine to the stubborn to the rare and difficult. He always comes across as extremely knowledgeable and pleasant, and has helped me a great deal over the years. I also particularly like that it is an office with one doctor, and not a large medical organization because I feel that I get personalized attention.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

Just be warned !!! This Doctor will Milk the hell out of your insurance,Went to him with a simple skin problem took him forever to diagnose problem And he never treated it propely .Went to other skin doctor and I was diagnosed and Treated in 2 visitis.The office staff seemed unhappy to be there too .I eventually found out that the Doctor's wife was runing the show ,Maybe that is why was miserable ?Who knows ,just run away from this Doctor.Also spoke to a few of my neighbors who went to him as well ,And guess what ,They had the same opinion I Did .

flag | Submitted May 8, 2010

This is a great doctor, very smart and helpful. I found him very personable too.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2006

flag | Submitted February 4, 2005

This guy is intelligent. He knows what he is looking at. The office personnel are rude and obnoxious. Not a peaceful office. The doctor himself is fine though.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2005

Dr. Martin P. Sherman's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1975)