Ratings for Dr. Rebecca A. Knight

Dr Knight is extremely knowledgeable & goes above and beyond to get to the bottom of her patients' illnesses. Dr. Knight's staff is awesome & extremely kind. I like the idea of integrated health & having the other providers (physical therapy, chiropractic & massage therapy) right in the same office.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Calling this woman a Doctor is a slap in the medical professions face! Never the same receptionists, they are always on their personal phones when you show up for appointments, and never know anything about you, your appointment, your history, and demonstrate they really don't care. Rebecca Knight office visits were always like she was meeting us for the first time. No help in treating my problem, always sending us off for blood work and other expensive tests only to follow up with "well I don't really know why you had that test done" Grrrrrrrrrr! We wanted our medical records back and the office girl [new one again] said there was a charge for our records. I said no, they are my records, they agreed finally but they replied they couldn't find them, but would contact us when they did. They never contacted us, so two weeks later we were in the area and stopped in, different receptionist again, all brand new to her, no records, no history, but here is an outstanding bill. The bill had been previously satisfied when she was at her other office before she moved. No record of payment, sent the bill to the bill collector even though we paid it months earlier. Finally we had to just walk away and forget the records and forget this terrible experience. Never again. How this person maintains a medical license is beyond me.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Office staff playing games all day, can never reach the office by phone, and when you do it is never the same receptionist. They lost our medical history and records of payment. Several test had to be repeated because she forgot one thing or another. Absolutely no forward progress being made on my health issues. Waiting at the window one day to retrieve our record, the lady in the office across the waiting area said things there were in rather dismal array. The staff wanted us to pay for our medical records as we wanted to leave, but then they said they could not find them? We left after agreeing they could be mailed waiving the payment. Nothing ever came, back to the office, another new receptionist, still cant find records. Kept getting billed for something we had shown the receipt for payment, but the bill kept coming as non payment? We just wanted our records and to put this bad experience behind us, being a doctor is not Rebecca Knights calling.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

dr Knight did not read my medical history sent to her weeks before my appt. She seemed out of it and faintly dopey. I will not return

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Dr. Knight herself I had a good experience with. I just had to wait a half hour before seeing her past my appt. time. Her staff needs organizational and listening skills. They finally billed my insurance 3 months after my appt and they charged my insurance for tests that weren't done.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

Difficult to get appointments, along with refills due to lack of getting appoint.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2010

Dr. Rebecca A. Knight's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1993)