Ratings for Dr. Cynthia L. Gould

Dr. Gould is amazing. She's attentive and a great doctor. None of my questions go unanswered. I've taken my boys to her since they were born and always trust her diagnosis and medical advice. During a long hospital stay (42 days) of my youngest she was readily available to answer all my questions and concerns at all hours of the day. I don't know many other doctors that would do that. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I absolutely love Dr.Gould and staff at this clinic. Dr. Gould takes time to answer my every question.She is very polite and always cheerful.She even went out of her way to provide me information to help me with my postpartum depression.She not only cares about the health of babies but also health of their parents.Every time I visit this clinic, I always feel grateful that my friend recommended me to this clinic. I have called this clinic numerous times with any question I had regarding my baby and nurses ALWAYS helped me. Truly,a great clinic.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

A Gem! Tried a few other Pediatricians until we finally found Dr Gould. She genuinely cares about her patients, always kind and empathetic. Not only is her "bedside manner unequaled, but she is up to date on all the latest research and is an excellent diagnostician. As a mom of 3, I'm so glad to have found her

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Dr. Cynthia L. Gould's Credentials

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 60612 (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal