Ratings for Dr. Bruce Hanley

Our family moved to Arlington from NYC and this was the closest dentist. Really bad experience, I am still suffering, he did a root canal and missed a canal, redid and the tooth continues to give me trouble.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr. Hanley is very caring about anxious patients. He takes his time and is friendly to boot. Good doctor with a good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Dr. Hanley's office is great because they hire excellent hygeinists to work on Saturdays for cleanings. So convenient! Prices are good, except I did get one crown that seemed like a high price. He is a very knowledgeable dentist and friendly person.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

I have been seeing Dr.Hanley for a few years now. He is very dedicated and helps those who are afraid. i don't like having to see him but the experience is always great. Last but not least, he has never worried me to death about payment cause i have no insurance. Payment plans are affordable and i love going to him. More people should post any positive remarks cause this is a dentist who deserves it!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

I was surprised to see not many comments for dr.hanley. I was recommended by my neighbor and had gone to dr.hanley to have veneers done, the whole pricess was smooth he was very patient with me with my anxiety and the results were great i get compliments from every where on how amazing my teeth look!! if you like baseball he's def the man!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010

Dr. Hanley cemented two of my teeth together when replacing a filling and used so much pressure while I was numb that my jaw was dislocated and I suffered pain for weeks. I would not recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2006

Dr. Bruce Hanley's Credentials

• Baltimore College of Dental Surgery (Grad. 1984)

• BCBS Illinois