Ratings for Dr. Sarah K. Kelly

Dr. Kelly's commitment to great patient care is beyond anything you could hope for. Her, knowledge, helpfulness beyond reproach. If you require the services of a Chiropractor, you should take yourself to Dr. Kelly.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Dr. Kelly has made my life so much better with her treatments. She treats you for is wrong and getting you the quickest result from her treat. She is the greatest

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

I originally went to Dr. Kelly for a tingling sensation in my arm, and wanted to see if there was an alternative to surgery. She was able to remove the sensation. Several months later, I am still symptom free. During the process, she explained procedures, and was able to help me with other issues related to posture. I find her to be knowledgeable and an advocate for healthy living. I would highly recommend her, and will return to her should the need arise.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009

Love Dr. Kelly! She really helped me. Her office is very nice and her staff is great. She takes the time to talk with her patients and I would recommend her to all of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2009

Dr. Sarah K. Kelly's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1999)