Ratings for Dr. D Chambers

I have been a patient my entire adult life. I have never had an issue with Dr. Chambers diagnosis's, she seems to know when to recommend intervention and when to leave it alone. I was surprised some felt she was a pill pusher as I have never seen this side. In fact when I needed antibiotic, she took the time to look up how often I took it before prescribing any. In addition, she remembers medical and personal facts about me that I don't at first remember, proof that she does listen and care about her patients. The only issue I have ever had with Dr. Chambers is that she can be moody. It is obvious when you see her if it is a good day or a bad day. Maybe the reason she has such varied reviews. Fortunately her good days outweigh her grouchy days and I will continue to use her as a my GP.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013

I have being seeing Dr. Chambers for a few years since my doctor (same clinic) left Banff. Overall I've found her to be disinterested and judgemental but can always be counted on to give out buckets of pills. Since she rarely has ideas of her own about what might be wrong, you really have to do your own research and then ask her to send you for tests. Then you have to double-check that those tests were actually what you asked for... She also declines to take notes and asks me the same family history questions for every check up and never writes anything down. Unfortunately, there are too few options for doctors in Banff to move to another office, until a new doctor comes to town.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Dr. Chambers is a knowledgeable and efficient doctor. She has been my family physician for four years and I am completely satisfied with her skills and service.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Good, doctor. Listens to your complains, explains procedures and alternatives.Staff is friendly and very helpful

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

I agree with the comment below. She is a pill pusher. Instead of finding the root cause of my problem she tried to push me into some "sampler" opioids!! I went to another physician who was able to rationally discover what was causing my pain. I am so glad I didn't go down the path she recommended which could potentially have made me an addict. Instead we figured out what the problem was & the pain has resolved itself without taking addictive medications. Beware....

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Dr. Chamber's is a fantastic Doctor. Very knowledgable and direct, straight to the point. I highly recommend her. She is very easy to talk to and open to many forms of tx (depending on the situation).

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

I would not recommend her as a doctor. She can be rude, insensitive and disinterested in the issue.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

I am very happy with all aspects of service provide by Dr Chambers and her staff

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

Dr. Chambers seemed uninterested in helping me and didn't spend more that a few minutes in the room. She didn't explain my condition or have any compassion. On previous appointments she told me she didn't know what was wrong and left me to suggest things that I could do. I would NOT recommend this doctor!!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

Dr. Chambers has been my doctor since the sixth grade, she now is my children's doctor. She is compassionate and she will refer you to another doctor if she feels she can't help you.. She has even called me at home to follow up. I highly recommend Dr. Chambers.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010