Ratings for Dr. Edward Forman

Dr Foreman is an excellent Dr, had 3 Knee Replacements by him he's caring & sympathetic, the best!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr. Foreman is an excellent Doctor! He has performed my mom's, and my aunt's knee surgery and has helped many family friends too. He is the best knee surgeon in Illinois, I would highly recommend him. I would also like to mention that his staff has always been very friendly and has accommodated my busy schedule whenever I need to make an appointment. Thank you for the great service.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Dr. Forman has a great bedside manner. He takes the time to talk to you and lets you ask questions. His nurse joy is great.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Did a great job fixing my knee.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Rude, arrogant (without a lot to be arrogant about), unwilling to take the time to explain my condition to me. His staff seems focused only on collecting the co-pay BEFORE you are seen. Are they afraid that once you've been seen, you won't think it was worth the co-pay? (It definitely was not!)

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Foremans very good! I've had 4 knee surgeries by him and hav been with him since 2000. Wouldn't go 2 anyone else!

flag | Submitted December 25, 2012

While he may know what he's doing, I will never really find out. I visited Dr. Forman today for the second time and was insulted by him. He made several unnecessary and unprofessional comments, even after I let him know that I didn't appreciate the way he was speaking to me and that he probably shouldn't be talking to patients in such a manner. While giving me a cortisone injection, my arm flinched. I understand that, with a needle in my shoulder, this puts both him and I in danger. However, I cannot control my body's spontaneous reaction. This did not deem it acceptable to repeatedly call me wimpy and say that 90 year-old women can handle this treatment better than myself, all while saying how he could have been hurt. There was never concern about how this could have affected me, a patient paying for this kind of treatment. Needless to say, I will never be following up with Dr. Forman again.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

I recently broke my radial head and wrist and had the misfortune of ending up at Dr. Forman's office on Broadway at the Il. Bone and Joint Institue. After waiting an hour and a half or so before FINALLY being graced with his appearance, his bedside manners were gruff and rude - I found out when I needed to schedule a follow up visit because he spoke into a recorder, not because he told me to my face. In fact, approx. 2/3 of the visit was filled by his talking into that recorder. Furthermore, he and his staff have taken it upon themselves to speak to me as though I were a junkie when I asked for appropriate pain management medication - I'm still trying to stretch out the measly prescription that the ER gave me. Trying to get a refill been like pulling teeth. I wouldn't waste your time unless you're into this sort of misery.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

Dr. Forman is an extremly knowledgable individual who is very willing to go above and beyond to help the patient understand what is going on and what steps should be taken to feel better. I have known him for about 5 years and have always seen him for sports related injuries; he has always been patient with me and always took extra time to explain and show me exactly whats going on. I always left his office feeling reassured and confident that I'll be "good as new" in no time. Dr. Forman is truly a genuine and very smart individual and I wouldnt go to anyone else...even when my boyfriend needed AC joint reconstructive surgery I referred him to Dr. Forman who performed the surgery. And to top it off, I even referred my father and my brother to him! I definetly recommend Dr. Forman!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

Dr. Edward Forman's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathy (Grad. 1991)