Ratings for Dr. Mark Weiss

Dr. Weiss was very rushed and very fast. As he palpated his abdomen, I thought he was very rough with his touch, especially for such a small baby. Then before I even knew what he was doing, he opened his diaper and began force retracting his foreskin. I had been told by all previous physicians NEVER to force retract an uncircumcised penis. I was in complete shock and asked him what he was doing. He said he was checking for adhesions. I told him that I've never retracted my son's foreskin and I was told never to do that. During all of this, my 6 month old son was crying. I asked him if he was hurting him. Dr. Weiss said no of course not. After my own research, I did find out that forced retraction is painful and unnecessary. Google The Whole Network. Great resource for parents who choose to keep their son intact.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Mark Weiss late 2 out of 3 times we had an appointment.Extremely rushed ,in his speech and consulting. Did not do to good of a job during my grandson's physical. Did not listen to I what telling him and became rude and agitated with me. Would not take any kids to be seen by this Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Very polite and helpful. Office staff is very nice and efficient. Good Doctor for the kids..

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009