Ratings for Dr. Fernando I. Colon

Dr Colon is a wonderful surgeon. I couldn't be happier with the results of my procedure. The staff are all knowledgeable and very kind. I had a fabulous experience and would happily recommend Dr Colon and the staff at The Skin Center to all of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

At age 53 I had wanted a part of my face that had become sunken corrected. When I met Dr. Colon in the consultation, he listened to my needs and expectations. Dr. Colon suggested that fat injections from my abdomen and a quick lift would the best option due to sagging and the sunken areas of my face. I was told what to expect and was able to speak to a patient who had the procedure done. Dr. Colon was very professional and also personable he explained the procedure and everything that I would go through. I appreciated his honesty with me, he was not trying to push me to do anything that I did not need, he did not offer me anything that he couldn't deliver. Dr. Colon is a perfectionist and listens" to the patient. He is relaxed, casual, yet always professional and one that I have come to trust." One never knows what the results will be in a case of surgery and can only hope the outcome will meet with satisfaction. I was hesitant about doing the procedure and had a lot of questions for Dr. Colon and his staff in between my first visit two years as well as right before the procedure. Dr. Colon and his staff were always willing to answer any questions. At the age of 55 I decided to do the procedure. He was amazing and so was the rest of the staff completely satisfied with the procedure, facility, treatment and the follow-ups. I highly recommend Dr. Colon and his staff for this procedure to anyone. I am a happy and satisfied patient.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

I'm quite pleased with my results, my recovery time was minimal and there really was no pain to speak of. The staff was professional and courteous. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

I am thrilled with the outcome of my quicklift/lipo suction of neck. I'm 62 and feel like 10 years are gone from my face/neck. Dr. Colon and his entire staff are exceptional.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

KIM IMMEDIATELY MADE ME COMFORTABLE AND EXPLAINED WHAT I COULD EXPECT POST OP. MY CONSULTATION WITH DR COLON WAS REASSURING--HE REVIEWED HIS CREDENTIALS (ALLOWING SOMEONE TO PERFORM SURGERY ON YOUR FACE IS WORRISOME TO SAY THE LEAST), ADVISED WHAT HE COULD DO AND WHAT TO EXPECT AFTERWARD. THE SURGERY WENT FINE AS WELL AS THE POSTOP PERIOD. FROM THE COMPLIMENTS I'VE RECEIVED, IT WAS MONEY WELL SPENT. I HAVE RECOMMENDED DR. COLON TO COWORKERS AND FRIENDS WHO APPEAR INTERESTED IN THE QUICK LIFT.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

The staff from the moment we arrived were helpful and attentive. The Doctor had a great bedside manner and the aftercare was excellent. The outcome of the proceedure was excellent and the comments from friends and family have all been super positive. I was treated like a queen while in their care.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

The Best,Dr. Colon and his staff were great.I would recommend Dr. Colon to everyone.I had several procedures done and couldn't be happier with the results.When ask if I would rate them, all I could say was 10.They truly deserve a 10. Thank you Dr Colon and Staff for everything, you've made me feel so good about myself. Now the outside matches the inside!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

I had several facial procedures done by Dr. Colon. I could not be more pleased. Everything was exactly as he and the staff explained. The entire staff from the receptionist to the Dr. were attentive and caring. I didn't feel like a number. My followup appts were scheduled and I was seen promptly. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Colon and the staff at the Columbus Skin Center.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2012

it was a great experience. everyone was helpful and i got the results i wanted. i would recommend him to my best friend.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

Dr. Fernando I. Colon's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1977)