Ratings for Dr. Geoff Appleton

Only visited Dr Appleton twice for a minor injury . He was very caring and had a great sense of humour. This was about 1976 Always remembered him but I had to leave Terrace for work in Manitoba.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

My familys Dr for 31 years. Best doctor I have ever had and was really sorry to leave the area and have to find another Dr. as Good as Dr. Appleton

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

Dr Appleton has been my doctor for 36 years, I think he's awesome.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

Has been my family doctor for years. Takes my concerns seriously and has treated my ailments well.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

has been my doctor since birth very nice doctor best doctor ever

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

He has been my doctor for over 30 years, and I have found him to be very attentive and knowledgeable. He was always willing to refer me to specialists or for tests if ever needed. Dr. Appleton has always been friendly and I never felt rushed out of his office.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2010

Needs to build his people skills. Also needs to pay attention to the needs of his elderly patients. Currently considering switching Dr.s

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009

My vasectomy did not go so well... his hands did not seem very steady to me? A couple friends also have had complications after that surgery. I would recommend going somewhere else if I needed another surgery. To be fair I am rating a 3 because I cannot be 100% that he is to blame and he is likely a fine doctor in other areas.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

I have since changed doctors after the birth of my first child. I found that he was hard to talk to, didnt seem like he wanted to listen to what I had to say.I als found that he didnt have a good way with children.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

Always have had good service and good advice ...Always pleasant and helpful...

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007