Ratings for Dr. Dorothy T. Prusek

I've had nothing but wonderful experiences with dr prusek. She takes so much time to really listen and genuinely seems concerned about my health

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

It's been an overall bad experience. I have never actually seen the doctor and have only seen the nurse practitioner. Also my pharmacy tries to fax them and call them for refills and the office never gets back to them. Resulting in me never getting the proper medication I need. And then I call the office and some women answeres and gives me attitude and is very disrespectful and dismissive. My advice, look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

missed many serious illnesses! several family members where horribly misdiagnosed.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr. Prusek for more than 15 years and have complete faith in her. She took the time to get to know me, not just my health but work, interests, etc. She takes time to explain and answer questions, and I've always felt like a partner in managing my health. Although she's the only physician in the practice, she has a Nurse Practitioner who helps keep things moving on busy days. Wait times are not usually more than about 10-15 minutes.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

Dr. Dorothy T. Prusek's Credentials

• Akademia Med, Ul M Curie, Gdansk, Poland (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Elmhurst, IL