Ratings for Dr. Fred M. Nichols

Doctor Nichols is an excellent doctor. He made me feel so comfortable, answered my questions and was extremely patient. He is professional and smart. I don’t know what else you could need from a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

I really like Dr Nichols my only issue is with his staff. They are not helpful and seem to be annoyed at your presence and/or phone calls. I wish he would look into who he puts at a position to be with his patients. Very rude I spoke to Sharon n she seems to be the absolute worst. Cut me off mid sentence while I was explaining my issue of severe bronchitis while being 13weeks pregnant with high rish. She has no compassion and should prob not work with the public. I hope Dr Nichols really addresses the issue of his rude staff

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Great Guy, Would highly recomend to anyone, You feel important 1 on 1, He's whole staff there is GREAT!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Office staff is awful! Never have I dealt with such rude people. 29 weeks pregnant they have me waiting 6 weeks to see the doctor. The doctor who rushed me out of the room in 5 minutes and does not let me ask questions. I know absolutely nothing about my pregnancy due to how awful this office is. Ann at the desk is such a miserable woman and Donna has a horrible attitude. They are not allowing me to have my records because I am switching to a different OBGYN. I refuse to have such a place deliver my child. It has been an awful experience since we found out I was pregnant at 5 weeks.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I had my first appointment this past week. I am glad I found this practice. In my first appointment more time was spent with me than my prior doctors did over the years.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

The office staff is phenominal - especially Cindy. Love her!! Dr. Nichols is a funny, personable guy. I think he is starting to get a little too busy for just him to handle and needs to bring on another partner, but I love him regardless. He is very smart and I have had many compliments on the C Section he did (I know that sounds weird!) He can be 'short' but I don't take it personally. Most of my appointments there is nothing going on other than a quick check up so need to chit chat too long but if I needed to, he would make the time.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Dr. Nichols delivered my first child. He was always busy, flippant, and dismissive I did not know any better. He delivered my son and I needed oxygen to help w/ breathing. When he saw me at the hospital the next day, I asked him about my breathing. He told me to go home and see my primary care doctor! Please stay away from him adn his practice- you will benefit. He is a horrible doctor

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

I expressed concerns to dr nichols about endometriosis. For over a year I was seeing the doctor often for severe abdominal cramping along with every symptom of endometrioma that was described on multiple websites. The severity of my pain and of endometrioma in general did not seem to be taken seriously by the doctor. Instead of educating me further or wanting to look into diagnosing, the doctor told me to just take bcp to help symptoms. A friend who suffered from endometriosis advised me to get another opinion. 6 months later after multiple ultrasounds and an MRI which diagnosed endometrioma I will need surgery in the future and having gone untreated the likelihood of infertility would be higher. I am greatful I got a second opinion and now have an answer for my pain and suffering of 2 years.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

This doctor was rude and not helpful, I felt that when I asked him a question it bothered him. He did not care that he left me holding two monitors on my tummy and left the door open with my shirt up and people in the hallway walking by. He had no compassion and did not care how I felt about any aspect of my pregnancy. I don't trust him and his knowledge of child birth is poor at best.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

I saw Dr. Nichols for the first time today...the staff and Dr. Nichols were great, very glad I chose this office, wish I knew about them a long time ago.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Dr. Fred M. Nichols's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1991)