Ratings for Dr. Sue A. Hungerford

Have been her patient for over 10 years, Love her. She is so smart and kind. Will really listen to any concerns you have.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Love her- have been a patient for 15 years. Always on time and always makes me feel very compfortable and not rushed.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

A very disorganized staff, telling me my chart has no record of my pregnancy -- when I'm 7 months along! I received several calls to change appointment times and dates, and have waited over 90 minutes for multiple appointments. Dr. Hungerford is very nice and knowledgable, but not aware of the chaos with record keeping and poor support staff in this office.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

She's the best. Imagine knowing you have an appointment looming with someone who will be looking where she must and checking things she must. You would have a pretty high level of anxiety. Dr. Hungerford makes you feel like you're visiting one of your girlfriends. I've also never had a doctor who has you come in to his/her office after the exam to discuss your results and ask any questions you want without feeling like you're getting the bum's rush. As long as both of us are around, she'll be my doctor. By the way, I see her at her Northbrook, IL office but she wasn't listed there under the search.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Sue A. Hungerford's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1984)

Commercial Insurance Company