Ratings for Dr. Craig E. Hanson

Dr. Hanson is a tremendous Physician. If you want the best, that would be Dr Hanson

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

He never takes much time with me and I only see him for a brief second every visit. I've had several questions and concerns being my first pregnancy and he never seems to care much and often blows them off with out actually considering them.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I found his staff as friendly and He was knowledgeable. He had answers to my problems!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

Dr Hanson is by far one of the best Drs I have ever seen! Very knowledgeable has always taken the time to talk to me and make sure I understand whats going on goes out of his way to make himself available when you need him. Couldn't ask for a better DOC!!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2011

Amazing staff! Short wait times. Doctor is very knowledgble. Listens to what you have to say and answers any and all questions. I have never felt rushed. Also, VBAC friendly doctor, which is nice for a pregnant woman with one c-section under her belt, who is scared of a second.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Didnt explain things about my condition, was in a hurry every time I saw him, made me feel like I was not very important.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008

Did not explain everything he was going to do. Treated me as less of a human than he, like I did not matter.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2008

Dr. Craig E. Hanson's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1991)