Ratings for Dr. Scott Logan

Dr. Logan has been a wonderful doctor and delivered both my children.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

While he is very nice and understanding, he's also very old-school. I wound up confined to my hospital bed while in labor per his orders- I had planned to labor while moving, use a birthing ball, etc. He also strongly advised against nursing while TTC and said I would need to wean my son to avoid miscarriage. Sorry, but La Leche League disagrees and I trust their breastfeeding info waaay more than his outdated thinking.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

We are traveling over an hour to deliver our baby with Dr Logan because he has, for the 8 years that I have been a patient, always remained incredibly knowledgeable and patient, despite being so busy. He always calms my nerves, and doesn't worry about little things which helps me not to worry. He is thorough, however, and makes sure that you receive the best possible care. He makes sure that you meet with all of his partners, who are all wonderful as well, and truly makes the entire experience calming and exciting at the same time. He is a wonderful doctor and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2009

Great doctor who establishes rapport with his patients. You don't have to remind him of previous discussions as he does a great job logging it.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2008

Dr. Logan was recommended to me by an acquaintance when I needed to switch to Lake Forest for the birth of my second baby. He really takes the time to get to know you as a patient. He went above and beyond my expectations in educating me about my choices and taking the time to understand my situation. He delivered my baby via cesarean and even made a conscious effort to improve upon the scar from my first by a different doctor. (2 breech babies) The birth was a truly wonderful experience. I think Dr. Logan is a great doctor and I would recommend him highly. I really liked my previous doctor from a different hospital, but have liked Dr. Logan so much that I did not switch back after the delivery.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

Dr. Scott Logan's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Lake Forest, IL