Ratings for Dr. Salvatore J. Finazzo

I have been seeing Dr Finazzo since 2000. He delivered my son and also performed surgery in 2009. He always takes his time and you never feel rushed when asking questions. Definitely one of the best OB/GYN docs around!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

I seen a different doctor my first pregnancy (it ended in a miscarriage) so with my 2nd, I went back to that same doctor and didnt feel comfortable at all... I was referred to Dr. Finazzo by a friend and I am so happy I switched! I loved everything about the office, the nurses, and the staff and more inportantly Dr. Finazzo! I would recommend him to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

Best. Doctor. Ever. :) I feel completely at ease knowing my health and the health of my babies are in his hands.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

The best doctor hands down! I had a difficult pregnancy (HELLP & preeclamsia) and he was always on top of things. My son & I are safe and sound because of him A++

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

Dr. Finazzo is the best doctor I have ever had! He is an extremely caring and patient doctor. I have never waited more than 15 min to see him (incl time in waiting room). He never makes you feel rushed and always makes sure he has answered your questions in a manner you can understand. The nurses are great too!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

dr finazzo is a very kind and thoughtful dr.i have recommended him to several of my friends.he makes you very comfortable during the exam and explains to you his findings with language you can understand.he takes time with you making sure your questions are answered. you are never ever feeling that you are taking up to much of his time.he is a great doctor!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2007

great doctor! very patient with all of my crazy questions. The nurses are excellent too.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2007

He is the best Dr. I have ever been too in my life, I recommened him ALL THE TIME! Awesome bed side manner, patient, and attentive very knowledgable....Mrs.V. Smith

flag | Submitted December 13, 2006

Dr. Salvatore J. Finazzo's Credentials

• Southeastern College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1996)