You may also like

Ratings for Dr. W. HAMLIN Emory

Dr. Emory is the smartest most caring Doctor I've ever known!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr. Emory has been my Dr. and has changed my life forever! I have been his patient for over 10 years now and in that time he has truly been a Miracle Worker. I trust him with my life! I am overwhelmed at his dedication to my situation and the many variables associated with such. He is truly one of the kindest most welcoming, intelligent Doctors that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting not to mention he is a true intellectual that have met in my 50 years of life. He not only treats my conditions but he shows a genuine concern for my life and ability to function on a higher level. I thank god for Dr. Emory and I am most fortunate to have ever met him. Not only is he available at a moments notice each and every day of the week but he returns my calls on weekend evenings, Sunday mornings and when ever or wherever I need his remarkable talent and care. Bottom line, I have never met a doctor as dedicated to his clients as Dr. Emory . Words alone do not describe my appreciation for his efforts, his amazing talents and love for his medical knowledge. Just recently I developed Shingles in my inner ear, while on vacation in Mexico. I was badly diagnosed by the Doctor in Los Cabos and he made my situation far worse than it was by prescribing phony medication that never should have been prescribed. The most painful event I have gone through in my life. Upon my arrival back in L.A. My ENT. doctor told me there was not much that he could do for me and I would have to gut it out. Needless to say I was not very happy with his diagnosis nor his ability to treat this most painful episode in my life. I contacted Dr. Emory and instantly he knew EXACTLY what to do! He prescribed a medication that blocked the nerve pain and instantly I began to improve. The pain subsided within an hour, My reaction to the medication was more than favorable. Although this virus had to run its course I was relieved that I could bare the weeks spent staring forward in my bed. All this after seeing and being treated by emergency room doctors, spending three days in the hospital and finally when I was released from the hospital I saw my ENT. practitioner. Not one doctor in the hospital or emergency room could help me in any way shape or form. Regardless of how much pain medication or antibiotics they intravinously oput inside my body. My next call was to Dr. Emory on a Sunday night at 10pm. He immediately told me what to do and faxed over a prescription to my pharmacy which was filled the very next morning. It was a miracle or simple put Medical Brilliance!! I can never thank Dr. Emory properly, or enough for what he did for me. However I tried to express my profound appreciation in words, which he acknowledged and simply put said he was glad he was able to be there for me. ( Not nearly as glad as I was, to say the absolute least." Dr. Emory is one of a kind. With over 50 years of practicing medicine he has saved me again. My hat is off!! to Dr. Emory. This world needs more Doctors like him without question. Dr. Emory, Thank you and your absolute brilliance!!! Once again I will forever be in your debt. My Most Sincere Regards. Stephan B. Haber

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Dr Emory, a rare gem in the medial profession, enhanced my son's life beyond measure. For many years, we searched for an answers : Why was language difficult for him? Why did he struggle to learn? Why didn't he fit the typical ADD/ADHD boxes? Dr. Emory, with his meticulous over-sight, discovered a neurological issue that had been overlooked for many years And was solved with simple medication and amino acids. My son now gets As and Bs in school, is confident, social and hapoy! We are truly grateful and recommend, without, hesitation, Dr. Emory and his practice. And his use of the English language and his quirkiness are a delight beyond measure!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Dr. Emory is insightful, innovative, attentive, caring, and ultimately, life-changing. He has the first rate mind, imagination, and vision of a pioneer, and the soul and TLC of the finest healthcare provider. I give him the highest possible recommendation. He is a true ally.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Dr. Emory is the most caring, intelligent Dr. I've encountered. He treated me out of an iv addiction 15 years ago that would have certainly led to my demise. He reached me with his methods where over a dozen other MDs had failed. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs help ...

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr Emory is a innovative physician who's approach to treatment is based on highly sophisticated measurements of neurophysiology as opposed to a more traditional psychiatric model of using self report to guide treatment decisions. This approach allows him to determine of there are subtle anomalies in brain function that limit optimal personal functioning. His extensive data base allows him to base medical interventions on protocols that have been successful with other patients with similar physiology. On other words he measures physiology before introducing medicines which change physiology. This approach is highly successful. Dr Emory has treated my self, my wife and several other family members over the last several years. The results have been stellar.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

If I could give Dr. Emory TEN stars, I would. Both of my children have symptoms consistent with ADHD (Inattentive) and anxiety. We have been working with Dr. Emory for over two years now, and I can honestly say he is the most knowledgeable, compassionate, and committed psychiatrist I have ever met. He doesn't just treat patients, he genuinely cares for them as if they were his own family, willing REGULARLY to consult with me about my kids by phone on nights and weekends, hold office hours during holidays, and generally help in whatever way he can. One of the `most brilliant men I have ever met, he thinks outside the box, treating each patient as an individual, recognizing that each brain is unique and responds differently to different medications. Equally familiar with homeopathic and alternative therapies as he is with more conventional psychiatric drugs, he truly lives and works by the motto, "Do no harm." His approach to treatment is rigorously tailored to scientific studies of individual brains; rather than just throw medications at people, he studies their unique neurochemical makeups and adjusts his interventions to maximize each person's individual ideal. Why so few other practitioners take this approach is stunning to me, but I promise you the vast majority of other psychiatrists are still working in the dark ages--this WILL be the future of mental health treatment. I owe my children's well-being and future to this doctor--and I cannot recommend him highly enough. Oh, and did I mention that he is also a true Renaissance man, witty, well-read, and deeply committed to his work, and the world? He is truly one of a kind.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr. W. HAMLIN Emory's Credentials

• Univ Of Va Sch Of Med, Charlottesville Va 22908 (Grad. 1967)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Emory is the smartest most caring Doctor I've ever known! "

March 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent., life-altering specialized treatment resulting in optimal brain function."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Emory has been my Dr. and has changed my life forever! I have been his patient for over 10 years now and in that time he has truly been a Miracle Worker. I..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Emory, a rare gem in the medial profession, enhanced my son's life beyond measure. For many years, we searched for an answers : Why was language difficult..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Emory is insightful, innovative, attentive, caring, and ultimately, life-changing. He has the first rate mind, imagination, and vision of a pioneer, and th..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hamlin Emory changed my son's life. He actually gave him his life back and we are forever grateful."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is a Dr. That has changed with the times. He's a rare gem in a field of professionals that claim to know what they are doing"

January 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Emory is the most caring, intelligent Dr. I've encountered. He treated me out of an iv addiction 15 years ago that would have certainly led to my demise. He..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Emory is a innovative physician who's approach to treatment is based on highly sophisticated measurements of neurophysiology as opposed to a more tradition..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If I could give Dr. Emory TEN stars, I would. Both of my children have symptoms consistent with ADHD (Inattentive) and anxiety. We have been working with Dr. ..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I consulted Dr. Emory about his methods and theories for research I was doing for graduate school in Marriage and Family Therapy. He is brilliant, original an..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Emory is an extremely intelligent man. He's an out of the box thinker and proven himself to be one of the most creative doctors in his field. Dr Emory had me..."

November 8, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Hamlin" to "Hamlin H."

October 20, 2013