Ratings for Dr. Dwayne E. Trujillo

Well, I tried to get an appointment with Dr Trujillo. I called on 18SEP to see if he was accepting new patients. I was told that he was out of the office until the next week, and I can expect a call then. I waited the next week and did not receive a call back, so I called again on 30SEP and spoke with Regina, the office manager. I explained what I had done already. She said the Dr was with a patient but she would get with the Dr when he was free and call me back today. ~ So here it is 01 October and no call back. ~ I am moving on. I guess the answer is NO he is not taking new patients... PS: I tried to submit with out selecting a "knowledge" star, but it would not let me submit with it blank, so I gave him three stars, even though I have never met the man..

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Very through and caring. Treats the whole patient, including the family setting. He is open minded and willing to explore other then the general treatments. Seems to keep up with new treatments of old disease processes. Is not afraid to obtain a specialist opinion.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Dr. Trujillo is the best Dr. you will ever have in your life! He is never in a rush when he comes in to meet with you. He listens to your concerns, and makes mindful decisions about how to treat your issues. He is very thorough, and is also actively interested in who you are as a person and a patient in his clinic. I am moving out of state, and will truly miss the level of care that is provided by this great Doctor!!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Wonderful MD, Wonderful staff. Very helpful, compassionate. Office staff very nice and helpful as well, great blood draws.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Trujillo's for about six years. I have never left his office feeling as though I've been rushed through an appointment. He is very caring and thorough and makes his patients feel like partners in their healthcare decisions. He doesn't lecture or dictate but does an excellent job of working with a patient to find the right solution to an issue for that individual patient. I have never had a physician who I felt really cared about my health and well being. I would recommend Dr. Trujillo to ANYONE.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

If I were working with WWAMI to find a doctor that exemplifies a positive relationship with their patients, Dr. Trujillo is the person I would choose. I've probably worked with 20 physicians over my lifetime, and seen at least that many work with other people. He is knowledgeable, considerate, thoughtful, positive and humble. This is a great practice--my father, wife and good friend all see the other three doctors. Still, I would rank Dr. T at the top. He has a gift for medicine at the personal level, and you can tell he is answering a calling to help others.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

Excellent doctor. He is thorough and works with patient very well.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

I am a doctor, and Dwayne is my physician. I think we need more "caring" in medicine these days. Dwayne cares and listens to his patients. If he runs late, you know he is helping someone-not late from golf! Good person practicing good medicine.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2007

Friendly and Knowledgable. Does not rush you through. This causes him to run late sometimes, but it is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2006

It is difficult for me to feel comfortable with a doctor. However, I am very comfortable with Dr. Trujillo. He uses a common sense approach; he is kind; considerate; and intelligent. Does not hurry his patients in and out of the office, rather makes a patient know that he is 100% focused on their health issues. I write my comments because too often people only take the time to complain about what has gone "wrong" -- and I want to take this opportunity to express receiving great care from a GOOD doctor!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2006

Dr. Dwayne E. Trujillo's Credentials

• Stanford Univ Sch Of Med, Stanford Ca 94305 (Grad. 1992)

Delta Dental