Ratings for Dr. Grant H. Geissler

Dr Geissler is awesome. He treated my daughter and was so kind and compassionate. He took his time and did not rush through any of our appointments. We chose him after meeting with another doctor for the same procedure and we definitely made the right choice. I would recommend Dr. Geissler to any of my friends or family in a heartbeat! Most memorable moment was after surgery, at a later follow-up visit, we were in the lobby of the Lake Shore Dr building he used to see clients. He recognized my daughter and I in the lobby. He came over, picked her up and rode up with us in the elevator, all along talking to my daughter and me. He remember her name AND my name. My daughter was 4 at the time and his youngest patient for the procedure he did on her. Touched my heart that he actually KNOWS his patients! Great guy!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Great doctor! Very compassionate and knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Not very timely, and patients were not informed that he had an emergency so my child had pre op with complete stranger. Also bad availability in locations, some more than others. Overall would recoomend him for knowledge, not personality and punctuality.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

Dr. Grant H. Geissler's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Elk Grove Vlg, IL