Ratings for Dr. John Banks

Dr. John Banks has been our family doctor for decades and we know we have one of the very best. His support staff is excellent as well . I hope he never -- ever -- retires.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

He is awesome and has never misdiagnosed or diagnosed when he feels it is outside his realm of expertise. After over 30 years, our family knows just how good he is. A truly incredible asset to his profession. We need more like him. Please work forever!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Best Doctor ever! Caring, empathic and listens.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

He has been our family doctor for over 25 years. If he does not know about your condition, he will not hesitate to send you to a specialist. I dread the day that he will retire.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr. Banks has been our family doctor for twenty seven years. He is truly an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr. Banks has been my physician for twenty years He is knowledgeable, keeps up with new medical procedures, caring and compassionate, easy to talk to. His office is very busy but we all know that each of us will get the time that we need to talk to him. His staff too have always been very caring and helpful. I hope Dr. Banks never retires.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Dr. Banks has been my physician since 1997. I trust his judgement completely. He always allows me the time I need and seems to never run out of next options.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

I still see Dr. Banks despite moving 250k.,because of his excellent care,and because I trust him completely

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Dr. Banks has been a good doctor to me up until the past couple of months. He is very knowledgable but I don't feel that he truly listens to how (I) feel. Myself, I feel that he has judged and stereotyped me because of my demeanor and my looks. I am a Christian and I am appauled at some of his comments. I just wish he would treat every patient equally and not pass judgement. By letting a stereotypical attitude get in the way can ruin the whole visit. I've left his office feeling worse than when I arrived. I just wish he was more positive and compassionate. I just want his respect and not his judgemental and personal comments that hurt my character. I have a strong Christian background and my faith and love lies with the Lord - My health concerns I leave with Dr. Banks. If you Dr. Banks read this just know that I have a great respect for you as a doctor but please don't judge a book by its cover. Many people suffer in silence. Be wise in your discernment

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

Dr. Banks has been my entire families doctor for closed to 20 years. He is fantastic. He can open my file to any event within a few pages even when it’s a 10-year-old event. He has gone above and beyond on a number of occasions, there’s never a long wait to get an appointment, usually the same day or the following day after I call. When his office is so busy, the waiting room is usually in good spirits and friendly. Dr. Banks can be really busy, but never makes you feel rushed. Keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010