Ratings for Dr. Jyothi Gondi

I am 35, I do not need a lecture at every appt. Dr.Gondi would do well to remember the doctor/patient relationship should be built on mutual respect. I am looking for a new doctor based on how I have been spoken to and treated by this doctor at my appointments.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

Dr Gondi was rough and rude. She argued with me when I told her that I was a virgin and would need a small speculum. She belittled me, several times telling me I was too fat for her to see my cervix. Her exam was horribly painful (the only painful one I've ever had). The exam, it turned out, was unnecessary. If she would have checked my chart, she would have found that another (kinder, gentler doctor) had already given me an exam and I needed the results. I will never go back to her again and will never go to another gynecologist without there being someone I know and trust in the room with me. DON'T EVER GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!! I never even got the test results I needed as I left in tears.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

A warning to everyone out there, i am a very easy going person, i must have had at least 2-4 obygns and thought they were great, when i moved i had to go with another obgyn, i went to Dr. Jothi Gondi, she is absoulutely terrible, she does not answer any questions at all, has noooo knowledge of what shes doing, doesnt answer any questions, belittles you, makes you feel intimidated to ask any question, super rough with her exams,(i have had experience with exams) and never had pain like i do from her exams, pleassssse dont go to this doctor no knowledge whats so ever. Im pregnant and all i do is cry because shes not answering any questions, im not the type to ask many questions (which i should be) but when i give her symptoms im experiencing she shuts me up, wow this is the worsttttttttttt experience i have evber had with a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2007