Ratings for Dr. David Townsend

Dr. Townsend has been treating my two children since infancy. I can't praise him enough! He has always been accessible, thoughtful & caring. My son (now 16) was born with cleft lip and palate, and had feeding difficulties initially. Dr. Townsend and his staff allowed me to bring my baby in to be weighed every few days to be sure he was gaining weight. Then, my son needed emergency hospitalization (after regular hours,) but we had new insurance and didn't know which hospital accepted our new PPO. Dr. Townsend himself escorted us to the hospital and called our provider to be sure we were insured. He said if that hospital didn't take our insurance, he would travel with us to another one! Recently, our son had oral surgery and developed a severe infection that the surgeon couldn't cure. Dr. Townsend looked at the x-rays, assessed the situation, and prescribed the appropriate medication. He even called personally to follow up and make sure my son was better! What a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

Dr. Townsend is an amazing MD. He takes the time to get to know his patients, answers questions and gives excellent referrals if he can't take care of illness/problem himself. Alway very professional, yet caring. Excellent with the children and parents.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2009

Dr. David Townsend's Credentials

• Univ Of Chicago, Pritzker Sch Of Med, Chicago Il 60637 (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Flossmoor, IL