Ratings for Dr. Olugbenga Adenuga

He is my family Doctor Is this what happens when you cross a Pastor with a Doctor - righteous healthcare. http://www.cornerstonemoncton.org/about.php I've not had much use for Doctor's over the years - been healthy. This guy came along and did not collect prior medical records from the practice he bought (or was given). Received my first glimpse of my current medical records - an empty file. Imagine, nearly 50 years of life and I have an empty folder as a medical record. And, no, it's not being processed. - His demeanor is poor. - Office is unreachable 95% of the time. Offers no means to contact except by phone. Will not take messages. Just getting an appointment takes hours of calling and re-calling. - Has a real issue with female gender - he appears to view them as inferior. - Depends on divine scripture over science - he really cannot turn off his pastoral self and he appears to know very little about modern medicine. - He appreciates the Canadian healthcare system in so much as he has perfected it's abuse and assures every consult is made up of a pre-booking, and post- booking. He will in no way support an efficient or client centric approach to medicine. He cares about the billings first, his schedule 2nd, and your health comes in 3rd or 4th. - Makes people wait, always. - Follow ups only if there is an ability to bill. - Does not follow through with referrals and will not help in any way to expedite important issues. I am in my third year of referral and his office will do absolutely nothing to support action. - He is the perfect example of what is wrong with NB Healthcare. I'm not even convinced the guy is a real Doctor and would not be surprised to see an expose in the coming years. - Clearly he does not have support of his local peers in the medical community. It's like everyone knows this guy is a quack. When I say he is my doctor I always get "the look" from others in the field. Can you trust a five star review that has no details in it? They look like fixes from here, otherwise this guys rating would be about two stars - about where it belongs.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Stay away from him. Not helpful. doesn't listen to patients well.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Not quick to prescribe drugs. Hard to get an appointment though. I find that he's not thorough, and u feel very rushed. He is very knowledgeable though. I have waited for 2 hours in the waiting area for an appt before. His wife is the nurse. She's very nice, but she cares more about what she's wearing, than her job. She tries to sell Avon as she is covered in their products. (very large bulky products) Especially when ur performing pap smears, and holding/injecting kids with needles. You can see Avon catalogues everywhere in that office. She really tries to push the sales. Receptionist is amazing though. Her name is Becky. Very cheery, and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Adenuga has been very helpful for my family and myself..if it werent for him, I probably wouldnt be here today. And Becky is the best! They always know whats going on with my health and are always punctual with appointments.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr A is very helpful. He doesn't tolerate self diagnosis. He discusses my condition with me and we manage my problems together. I've never had the Diabetes so well controlled.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Had this doctor for 8 years and would not recommend him to my worst enemy.Completely uncaring and not interested in anyone but himself and his opinion not specialist or effect on your health keep trying the doctors list as he is not what we need .

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Terrible doctor! Don't waste your time with him! He refused to treat my son unless I had the air quality tested in my home. There is nothing wrong with the air quality. My son had asthma and obstruction breathing from his tonsils. He is either in a good mood or in a bad mood. Don't except him to care about you if you get hurt and need time off work. He is out to protect the employer even if you can't sit to do your job and need time off work. Don't even think to ask questions about his treatment or what is wrong. He will inform you that he has his medical book and degree in the next room. The best decision I made was to stop seeing this doctor. I get better treatment at the after hours and less stress and emotional anxiety!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Dr. Adenuga has always been very helpful form myself and my family. I have tried to get my Parents into see him, but he is at his capacity for patients. It's unfortunate that not everyone has had such a pleasant experience with him. He has been our Doctor for 5 years, and we would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

This doctor has no bed side manors. He is very rude to his patients. Doesn't care to give professional diagnosing he only says" what do you want me to do." He failed to notice I have severe asthma and kept on sending me home and telling me to take a shower and take 4 benadryl. I went to another doctor because I couldn't breath and he told me I had severe asthma. Now i'm on 2 different puffers and it's been 2 years and I am still not up to par. I also has a bad rash from medication he prescribed to me knowing I was allergic to it. I was so full of sores and swelling a lot. I made an appointment to go and see him about it and he told me to go home and take showers. What I needed was a cream to help ease my suffering and the right prescription to get better. That's when I got another doctor that saved my life.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Dr. Olugbenga Adenuga's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "He is my family Doctor Is this what happens when you cross a Pastor with a Doctor - righteous healthcare. http://www.cornerstonemoncton.org/about.php I've no..."

March 21, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Stay away from him. Not helpful. doesn't listen to patients well. "

March 18, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Not quick to prescribe drugs. Hard to get an appointment though. I find that he's not thorough, and u feel very rushed. He is very knowledgeable though. I have ..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Adenuga has been very helpful for my family and myself..if it werent for him, I probably wouldnt be here today. And Becky is the best! They always know what..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Don't trust this quack! He lies and will share your personal heath information with anyone who will listen to him."

July 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr A is very helpful. He doesn't tolerate self diagnosis. He discusses my condition with me and we manage my problems together. I've never had the Diabetes so w..."

June 5, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "E1A0" to "E1C 7W8". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 40 Mapleton Rd". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15063822183".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Had this doctor for 8 years and would not recommend him to my worst enemy.Completely uncaring and not interested in anyone but himself and his opinion not speci..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Terrible doctor! Don't waste your time with him! He refused to treat my son unless I had the air quality tested in my home. There is nothing wrong with the air ..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Adenuga has always been very helpful form myself and my family. I have tried to get my Parents into see him, but he is at his capacity for patients. It's ..."

May 19, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor has no bed side manors. He is very rude to his patients. Doesn't care to give professional diagnosing he only says" what do you want me to do." He ..."

May 14, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I agree with mostly everyone else Dr. Adenuga can be rude, he has no bedside manners, he has also dismissed health concerns I have had along with arguing with m..."

May 14, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Becky is the best receptionist ever, but Dr. Adenuga is too unpredictable. Some days he is very kind and caring and gives excellent care, other days it feels li..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "My personal experience with Dr. Adenuga is completely different from the previous post. I would actually say that he's a pill pushing doctor. During the first..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "THIS DOCTOR,IS A HARD WORKING COMPASSIONATE MAN. IF YOU;RE LOOKING FOR A PILL PUSHING DR, LOOK ELSEWHERE. HE BELIEVES IN TESTING BEFORE PERSCRIBING, HE TAKES T..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "he's hit or miss.. more misses then hits. Some days he's helpful and cheerful but most days he's rude and unwilling to help. On a couple of occasions I've got..."

March 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Nothing Wrong with this Doctor.....Some people like to self diagnose...and He's not PLAYING....he tells it like it is...refreshing....He's told me things I didn..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Adenuga is one of the most arrogant, dismissive, condescending, inconsiderate and righteously self-serving doctors I have ever encountered. His in ability to t..."

February 1, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "what a poor excuse for a family dr My hubby had an ear infection and when he was looking in his ear he asked my hubby what he was looking for!So my hubby said y..."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He was my mothers doctor after ours retired. My mother has veey bad health and he was no help. We switched almost immediately after he went t ohim for chest pai..."

November 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Doctor, I have switched to him after attempting for two years with my old Doctor and getting nowhere. Upon my first visit with this Doctor after just..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Adenuga was my mothers physician before she was diagnosed with dementia. Before mom was diagnosed she went to see him thinking she might have had depressio..."

September 8, 2014