Ratings for Dr. Olugbenga Adenuga

Every single review on here is true, he is horrible! I went in for my first (and last) appointment because i had been on a waiting list for myself and my 5 year old daughter to get a family doctor and he didn't examine me except to begrudgingly take my blood pressure and pinched my arm HARD! He also refused to examine my 5 year old (check her heart, breathing, height, weight ect) he said he didn't "have time" although the apointment only lasted 5 mins. Oh ! And the best part is when he wrote me a "prescription" for a chiropractor! Lol 😂 i kept it for laughs and im never going back there again! My grandfather was also president of the newbrunswick college of physicians so I'll be sorting him out very soon! Avoid unless you are looking for referals only, than man is NOT a doctor!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

No. Just no. His knowledge of anatomy, and lack of knowledge will likely get you into serious medical trouble.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

ooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo oooooooo oooo

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr Adenuga is one of the best Dr's i have ever had,very patient and smart....He always takes the time to comfort and assure 's me he will do everything possible to help me in any way possible....He is just amazing to me....Thank you Dr Adenuga for all the service you have provided me and my family....<3

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I've had him for 3 years and everytime I've met him it was pleasent, he answered my question and adressed my concern, he even went out of his way when I started my epilepsy to find me help. Rushed me to neurologists offices and tests. I've been reading that he doesn't "touch" women... I've had a lung infection that he discovered after I went to the hospital because I couldn't breath and coughing fits and got told It was just the flu. He's explained my every blood test and told me concern on certain thing he read. Everything a family doctor should do. I needed shots and his wife was kind and never tried to sell me avon... Medical system is very flawed but without him and his open mind I'd be still having countless seizure. KEEP IN MIND HE IS A SPECIALIST IN GENERAL MEDECINE, so if you are looking for more specific diagnosis then do you part and bring him the name of the other specialist you'd like to see and he will gladly send you to it. But its up to you to do your part as well, he has other patient to care for.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

At last count, this doctor has almost killed me through ignorance of basic anatomy and bacteriology at least 3 times. If you value your life, go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Would you like to have someone sell you Avon while you're getting a pap test? That's what the nurse will do. Will not touch any woman even while trying to assess the patient. I am reporting him to the college of physicians. I suggest anybody else with a bad review to do the same. Doctors like this should not be practicing. M.F.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Literally a horrible experience every time I make an appointment. He constantly ignores my concerns and tries to send me for a pregnancy test every visit - I have been going since I was a pre-teen. He is condescending, rude, and has no bedside manner at all. Not sure why he became a doctor as he clearly has no interest in helping people. He should consider himself lucky to have Becky because she is an angel and I'm sure she puts up with more than she deserves.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

If u want an incompetent careless rude condescending dr he is the one for you!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Report this so called doctor to the NB college of physicians! Please...this man is incompetent! I am reporting him immediately and everyone who has a complaint should be doing the same!!!?

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016