Ratings for Dr. Olugbenga Adenuga

If u want an incompetent careless rude condescending dr he is the one for you!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Report this so called doctor to the NB college of physicians! Please...this man is incompetent! I am reporting him immediately and everyone who has a complaint should be doing the same!!!?

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I am not sure how this man has been able to practice. he refused to order an MRI for my daughter who had not walked properly for over 3 months. I finally insisted she be referred to a specialist. He gave a diagnosis without any type of MRI. Told me that one leg was shorter than the other, when in fact I got a second opinion and the other dr told me her xray results were very normal . Dr Adenuga then decided she should have orthotics because of one leg shorter than the other....we walk in during a final visit where her leg was obviously swollen and she could barely walk.....I asked him to look at it....and to touch to see the swelling...he wouldnt touch her knee and basically told us there was nothing wrong with her...meanwhile she can barely walk and has a swollen knee...He refused to give my daughter Hep Vaccine without blood work; he has horrible bedside manner. He obviously hates women.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Thx so much you been a very much helpful doctor totally in them I been a patient of yours. Thx Bunches. Amy Fraser

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

He's dangerous. SO many of the comments here expose what he's like. He's a zealot who happens to 'practice' medicine in his spare time. If you are a woman look out! He wont touch you or examine you in any way other than to order blood tests. He routinely misdiagnoses people because to correctly diagnose someone you have to EXAMINE them. His weird wife does his pap tests because.... i guess in his country he cant touch a vag? And while she's got her hand up your parts she's listening to a recorded religious sermon in the room. What the actual F? How did he get a license to 'practice' in Canada??? I honestly want to know! He's flip, condescending and rude. But worst of all, he's negligent. He recently completely misdiagnosed me and prescribed a strong medication that would have interacted badly with something he put me on before. AND he wouldnt have made the misdiagnosis if he had examined me, but it was under my clothes, so that's a no no. Terrifying. And in NB we are trapped with whatever we get for a doctor. This guy is taking up a precious spot that could be filled by someone who isnt a religious zealot and can actually administer to women. Shocking..... His only saving grace is Becky. She's great.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

AVOID THIS DOCTOR! - Almost impossible to get an appointment - Appointments feel rushed - Prescribed a harsh and unnecessary prescription for an incorrect diagnosis - Laughed at me when I presented concerns of Cancer (with a family history and having a mass) - Destroyed personal medical records when confronted about misdiagnosis. This man is not a doctor, he is a glorified faith healer in a lab coat.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

He diagnosed me with copd and did not inform me. I found out a year later when I saw it in my file as he flipped thru pages. He insisted that he told me, or that his receptionist called to make an appointment. Neither were true ANA I had seen him several times in recent months yet he had never once told me of the diagnosis. He is rude, condescending and cold. He has little if any, respect for women. His incompetence and rudeness caused me to leave the anglophone medical system to gind a foctor in the French medical system. I cannot even speak French but my new doctor is wonderful. And I do NOT have copd...dr Adenuga MISdiagnosed me!!!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

This doctor laughed at my mother (very unprofessional, first of all) and basically accused her of just wanting time off work... she ended up having surgery on her knee to repair a tear, obviously not faked. She said she doesn't think he has actually touched her once in all the time she has gone to see him, that he generally doesn't even ask questions to find out what's wrong. Lately she has mostly been going to an after-hours clinic, as they are a lot more helpful. I'm sure she had a lot more stories, but those are some of the recent issues.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

We love Dr Adenuga, he has been our family dr for 7 years and he always helps and is very nice to our children. He always answers our questions and can get in to see him in a timely matter

Submitted June 29, 2016

He is the worse doctor I have ever seen in my 60+ years. I have had him as a doctor for several years since moving to Moncton and kept going to him in spite of all the bad experiences I was having with him (e.g., wrong diagnosis, wrong test ordered, etc.) because it is so hard to find a family doctor. I finally came to the decision that I am better off putting my name in the patient registry for New Brunswickers (Patient Connect NB) and going to the after hour clinic until I do get another doctor. I have ZERO trust in his medical judgment.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016