Ratings for Dr. Olugbenga Adenuga

This doctor laughed at my mother (very unprofessional, first of all) and basically accused her of just wanting time off work... she ended up having surgery on her knee to repair a tear, obviously not faked. She said she doesn't think he has actually touched her once in all the time she has gone to see him, that he generally doesn't even ask questions to find out what's wrong. Lately she has mostly been going to an after-hours clinic, as they are a lot more helpful. I'm sure she had a lot more stories, but those are some of the recent issues.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

We love Dr Adenuga, he has been our family dr for 7 years and he always helps and is very nice to our children. He always answers our questions and can get in to see him in a timely matter

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

He is the worse doctor I have ever seen in my 60+ years. I have had him as a doctor for several years since moving to Moncton and kept going to him in spite of all the bad experiences I was having with him (e.g., wrong diagnosis, wrong test ordered, etc.) because it is so hard to find a family doctor. I finally came to the decision that I am better off putting my name in the patient registry for New Brunswickers (Patient Connect NB) and going to the after hour clinic until I do get another doctor. I have ZERO trust in his medical judgment.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

no bedside manor, not helpful, not pleasant, if you want a run around this is the doctor to see cuz he will have you running from specialist to specialist for stuff that isn't necessary to see a specialist for if he would take the time to check you himself.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

He is my family Doctor Is this what happens when you cross a Pastor with a Doctor - righteous healthcare. http://www.cornerstonemoncton.org/about.php I've not had much use for Doctor's over the years - been healthy. This guy came along and did not collect prior medical records from the practice he bought (or was given). Received my first glimpse of my current medical records - an empty file. Imagine, nearly 50 years of life and I have an empty folder as a medical record. And, no, it's not being processed. - His demeanor is poor. - Office is unreachable 95% of the time. Offers no means to contact except by phone. Will not take messages. Just getting an appointment takes hours of calling and re-calling. - Has a real issue with female gender - he appears to view them as inferior. - Depends on divine scripture over science - he really cannot turn off his pastoral self and he appears to know very little about modern medicine. - He appreciates the Canadian healthcare system in so much as he has perfected it's abuse and assures every consult is made up of a pre-booking, and post- booking. He will in no way support an efficient or client centric approach to medicine. He cares about the billings first, his schedule 2nd, and your health comes in 3rd or 4th. - Makes people wait, always. - Follow ups only if there is an ability to bill. - Does not follow through with referrals and will not help in any way to expedite important issues. I am in my third year of referral and his office will do absolutely nothing to support action. - He is the perfect example of what is wrong with NB Healthcare. I'm not even convinced the guy is a real Doctor and would not be surprised to see an expose in the coming years. - Clearly he does not have support of his local peers in the medical community. It's like everyone knows this guy is a quack. When I say he is my doctor I always get "the look" from others in the field. Can you trust a five star review that has no details in it? They look like fixes from here, otherwise this guys rating would be about two stars - about where it belongs.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Stay away from him. Not helpful. doesn't listen to patients well.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Not quick to prescribe drugs. Hard to get an appointment though. I find that he's not thorough, and u feel very rushed. He is very knowledgeable though. I have waited for 2 hours in the waiting area for an appt before. His wife is the nurse. She's very nice, but she cares more about what she's wearing, than her job. She tries to sell Avon as she is covered in their products. (very large bulky products) Especially when ur performing pap smears, and holding/injecting kids with needles. You can see Avon catalogues everywhere in that office. She really tries to push the sales. Receptionist is amazing though. Her name is Becky. Very cheery, and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Adenuga has been very helpful for my family and myself..if it werent for him, I probably wouldnt be here today. And Becky is the best! They always know whats going on with my health and are always punctual with appointments.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Don't trust this quack! He lies and will share your personal heath information with anyone who will listen to him.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr A is very helpful. He doesn't tolerate self diagnosis. He discusses my condition with me and we manage my problems together. I've never had the Diabetes so well controlled.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015