Ratings for Dr. Olugbenga Adenuga

At last count, this doctor has almost killed me through ignorance of basic anatomy and bacteriology at least 3 times. If you value your life, go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Would you like to have someone sell you Avon while you're getting a pap test? That's what the nurse will do. Will not touch any woman even while trying to assess the patient. I am reporting him to the college of physicians. I suggest anybody else with a bad review to do the same. Doctors like this should not be practicing. M.F.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Literally a horrible experience every time I make an appointment. He constantly ignores my concerns and tries to send me for a pregnancy test every visit - I have been going since I was a pre-teen. He is condescending, rude, and has no bedside manner at all. Not sure why he became a doctor as he clearly has no interest in helping people. He should consider himself lucky to have Becky because she is an angel and I'm sure she puts up with more than she deserves.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

If u want an incompetent careless rude condescending dr he is the one for you!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Report this so called doctor to the NB college of physicians! Please...this man is incompetent! I am reporting him immediately and everyone who has a complaint should be doing the same!!!?

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I am not sure how this man has been able to practice. he refused to order an MRI for my daughter who had not walked properly for over 3 months. I finally insisted she be referred to a specialist. He gave a diagnosis without any type of MRI. Told me that one leg was shorter than the other, when in fact I got a second opinion and the other dr told me her xray results were very normal . Dr Adenuga then decided she should have orthotics because of one leg shorter than the other....we walk in during a final visit where her leg was obviously swollen and she could barely walk.....I asked him to look at it....and to touch to see the swelling...he wouldnt touch her knee and basically told us there was nothing wrong with her...meanwhile she can barely walk and has a swollen knee...He refused to give my daughter Hep Vaccine without blood work; he has horrible bedside manner. He obviously hates women.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Thx so much you been a very much helpful doctor totally in them I been a patient of yours. Thx Bunches. Amy Fraser

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

He's dangerous. SO many of the comments here expose what he's like. He's a zealot who happens to 'practice' medicine in his spare time. If you are a woman look out! He wont touch you or examine you in any way other than to order blood tests. He routinely misdiagnoses people because to correctly diagnose someone you have to EXAMINE them. His weird wife does his pap tests because.... i guess in his country he cant touch a vag? And while she's got her hand up your parts she's listening to a recorded religious sermon in the room. What the actual F? How did he get a license to 'practice' in Canada??? I honestly want to know! He's flip, condescending and rude. But worst of all, he's negligent. He recently completely misdiagnosed me and prescribed a strong medication that would have interacted badly with something he put me on before. AND he wouldnt have made the misdiagnosis if he had examined me, but it was under my clothes, so that's a no no. Terrifying. And in NB we are trapped with whatever we get for a doctor. This guy is taking up a precious spot that could be filled by someone who isnt a religious zealot and can actually administer to women. Shocking..... His only saving grace is Becky. She's great.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

AVOID THIS DOCTOR! - Almost impossible to get an appointment - Appointments feel rushed - Prescribed a harsh and unnecessary prescription for an incorrect diagnosis - Laughed at me when I presented concerns of Cancer (with a family history and having a mass) - Destroyed personal medical records when confronted about misdiagnosis. This man is not a doctor, he is a glorified faith healer in a lab coat.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

He diagnosed me with copd and did not inform me. I found out a year later when I saw it in my file as he flipped thru pages. He insisted that he told me, or that his receptionist called to make an appointment. Neither were true ANA I had seen him several times in recent months yet he had never once told me of the diagnosis. He is rude, condescending and cold. He has little if any, respect for women. His incompetence and rudeness caused me to leave the anglophone medical system to gind a foctor in the French medical system. I cannot even speak French but my new doctor is wonderful. And I do NOT have copd...dr Adenuga MISdiagnosed me!!!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016