Ratings for Dr. Olugbenga Adenuga

ooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo oooooooo oooo

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr Adenuga is one of the best Dr's i have ever had,very patient and smart....He always takes the time to comfort and assure 's me he will do everything possible to help me in any way possible....He is just amazing to me....Thank you Dr Adenuga for all the service you have provided me and my family....<3

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I've had him for 3 years and everytime I've met him it was pleasent, he answered my question and adressed my concern, he even went out of his way when I started my epilepsy to find me help. Rushed me to neurologists offices and tests. I've been reading that he doesn't "touch" women... I've had a lung infection that he discovered after I went to the hospital because I couldn't breath and coughing fits and got told It was just the flu. He's explained my every blood test and told me concern on certain thing he read. Everything a family doctor should do. I needed shots and his wife was kind and never tried to sell me avon... Medical system is very flawed but without him and his open mind I'd be still having countless seizure. KEEP IN MIND HE IS A SPECIALIST IN GENERAL MEDECINE, so if you are looking for more specific diagnosis then do you part and bring him the name of the other specialist you'd like to see and he will gladly send you to it. But its up to you to do your part as well, he has other patient to care for.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

At last count, this doctor has almost killed me through ignorance of basic anatomy and bacteriology at least 3 times. If you value your life, go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Would you like to have someone sell you Avon while you're getting a pap test? That's what the nurse will do. Will not touch any woman even while trying to assess the patient. I am reporting him to the college of physicians. I suggest anybody else with a bad review to do the same. Doctors like this should not be practicing. M.F.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Literally a horrible experience every time I make an appointment. He constantly ignores my concerns and tries to send me for a pregnancy test every visit - I have been going since I was a pre-teen. He is condescending, rude, and has no bedside manner at all. Not sure why he became a doctor as he clearly has no interest in helping people. He should consider himself lucky to have Becky because she is an angel and I'm sure she puts up with more than she deserves.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

If u want an incompetent careless rude condescending dr he is the one for you!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Report this so called doctor to the NB college of physicians! Please...this man is incompetent! I am reporting him immediately and everyone who has a complaint should be doing the same!!!?

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I am not sure how this man has been able to practice. he refused to order an MRI for my daughter who had not walked properly for over 3 months. I finally insisted she be referred to a specialist. He gave a diagnosis without any type of MRI. Told me that one leg was shorter than the other, when in fact I got a second opinion and the other dr told me her xray results were very normal . Dr Adenuga then decided she should have orthotics because of one leg shorter than the other....we walk in during a final visit where her leg was obviously swollen and she could barely walk.....I asked him to look at it....and to touch to see the swelling...he wouldnt touch her knee and basically told us there was nothing wrong with her...meanwhile she can barely walk and has a swollen knee...He refused to give my daughter Hep Vaccine without blood work; he has horrible bedside manner. He obviously hates women.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Thx so much you been a very much helpful doctor totally in them I been a patient of yours. Thx Bunches. Amy Fraser

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016