Ratings for Dr. Jose L. Rios

Dr. Rios was very professionally, knowledgeable, and patient but most importantly he had a very genuine personality. We sat for 45 minutes and he let me ask as many questions as I wanted. He made the whole experience exciting and comforting. I was initially a 34B (5’10”, 160lbs) and chose to go with 450cc silicone implant inserted underneath the muscle with my incisions being inframammary. His office staff guided me beautifully through the scheduling and payment process. I chose the Naperville Center for Surgery & would highly recommend them as well.I went through all of my recovery with only taking Tylenol or Motrin and by day 5 or so I was not taking any medicine at all!I checked back in with him at 2 wks,around 4-5 wks & then 3 months, today. I am in love with the work that Dr. Rios did.My end results are incredibly natural looking and feeling and are exactly what I was looking for in the end. My breasts now have very minimal scarring, no loss of sensation,& a beautiful shape.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Best doctor, compassionate, understanding, and takes as much time as you need with him

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

I had breast augmentation May 2008 after my hysterectomy 2 months earlier. This was definitely the best investment I have ever made. Dr. Rios is an outstanding doctor. People I tell about the procedure can not believe I had zero...I really do mean ZERO...pain after having implants. It went so smoothly that I went to lunch after, then shopping. It was as if I hadn't had surgery. (Well, except for the obvious) Dr Rios is very professional and extremely down to earth. He makes you feel very comfortable. He does not talk down to you but does not use all the medical terminology that you can't understand. He leaves no questions or concerns unanswered. He will take as much time as you need to be sure that you are completely comfortable. I have recommended him to family and friends that wanted a similar procedure done. They were extremely satisfied. They too, now tell others of the NO PAIN doctor. Dr Rios is the best of the best in plastic & cosmetic surgery!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Dr. Rios is AMAZING he does the pain-free breast augmentation and was taught by THE best guy and inventor of this proceedure Dr. John Tebbetts in Dallas, TX. Was going to fly to Dallas to get this done til I found out that Dr. Rios is double board certified and the only surgeon in Illinois trained to do the pain-free proceedure with the new "gummy-bear" implants. Dr. Rios is a smoking nazi, lol, in a good way. He wouldn't do my breasts until I was smoke free for 5 weeks because it interferes with healing. So my aunt got hers done first, I went with, she had ZERO pain! Stayed with her for a weeek and no pain, was walking around, etc. I couldn't believe it no pain killers- nothing! this guy has very good bedside manners too he jokes around with you, very cool guy makes you feel at ease, lets you keep calling before surgery if you have any questions you forgot to ask him. This doctor is a 10 +!!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Jose L. Rios's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Jose L. Rios, performs cosmetic surgery procedures at his practice, Dermatology & Plastic Surgery Associates. He specializes in breast and body procedures including breast augmentation, tummy tuck surgery and liposuction. Dr. Rios and his team are available at four convenient locations in the Chicago suburbs including Joliet, Downers Grove, Bourbonnais and Frankfort. Please visit his website for more detailed information.

• English
  • Spanish

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Delta Dental