Ratings for Dr. Aruna Uppuluri

Very financially motivated. Will Do whatever it takes to make more money

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

She and amazing dr. Couldn't ask for a better dr who is on top of everything

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Wonderful!!! Very easy to talk to. She takes her time to answer all your questions.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

I found her very up to date with new things & very easy to talk to. Staff is very good. Overall she is the best.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Love Dr. Uppuluri!!!! Very helpful! Best baby doctor in the Chicagoland area!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr. Uppuluri was absolutely amazing. The first time I met her was in the delivery room, but heard countless stories of how comforting and down to earth she was during my wife's previous visits. My daughter, whom was born seven years prior at another hospital, was five hours of torture. We're blessed to announce a 9#11 oz baby boy was born without a hitch (and an hour nap during contractions). Hats off to the doc and the ENTIRE staff at Community hospital! On a special note, if it wasn't for the anestesiologist that morning (5am 7/18/13) we would have had a totally different experience. Fantastic team, amazing experience and untarnished memories. Thanks to all!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

Dr. Uppuluri is the best. She is my wife's OBGYN and delivered my son. Prior to meeting her I was nervous because my wife is a NICU nurse and she was a nut throughout her pregnancy. Dr. Uppuluri did a great job of putting my wife at ease because I sure couldn't. I can't say enough good things about her. She has a wealth of knowledge, a great personality and wonderful sense of humor. I went to all of my wife's checkups throughout her pregnancy because everyone in that office was extremely friendly and warm.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

Awesome Experience... TOP NOTCH OB! Had two deliveries with her.. Will miss her!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

I saw Dr. Uppuluri today for the first time. She was very helpful and friendly. She is made the uncomfortable gyno visit more comfortable and was full of information.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

Dr. Aruna Uppuluri's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 2000)