Ratings for Dr. Farnaz N. Moazzam

2nd time being referred to her by different doctors but she two times has turned down being involved. maybe a good thing. the staff is better this second time around except for the older lady who looks like she is being kept in the back. She was still able to peek out and glare at me. get rid of her she is so rude from the second time we went. Moazzam is sweet but I have never had a doctor have to take a phone call while we were talking. Maybe it was an emergency. Well, off to find a doctor that can help me. Give Moazzam a try. Don't tick off the staff at the desk. You will pay for that.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

This Dr. saved my grandmother's life on Nov. 22nd 2010. She along with her colleague Dr. Siebert performed the Whipple procedure on her. Without this surgery, she would have died. She is doing very well and we owe it all to these wonderful surgeons. I would recommend them to anyone who needs surgery.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

Dr. Farnaz N. Moazzam's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Pekin, IL