Ratings for Dr. Sudhakar K. Sheth

I personally do not care much for Dr. Sheth. He has on numerous occasions made me upset and actually cry. He has made me feel as though my Crohns disease was somehow my fault and was very harsh in regards to me smoking. I understand him trying to inform me of the disadvantages but feel when I ask him to drop it and discuss it at a later time he should. Overall, I feel he is a great gastroenterologist but that he has poor bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Great doctor. He has a good bedside manner. I have been a Crohn's patient of his since 2001. He is willing to send me to Chicago when I need major surgery. He knows that in Chicago there are teams that do these surgeries all day long. Not like in Decatur. He is open minded to what you have to say and then will share with you the literature to help you understand the best method of treatment and why. Very happy with Dr. Sheth at IMSA.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2010

Dr. Sudhakar K. Sheth's Credentials

• Bj Med Coll, Gujarat Univ, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1974)