Dr. Hanna Kolski

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Hanna Kolski

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Awesome is all I need to say about her thanks for everything

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

She is a very pleasant knowledgeable physician who obviously loves her work. She cares tremendously about her patients and their family members. She will go to any lengths to reach a diagnosis and is very fastidious about follow up. I can't think of a more outstanding pediatric neurologist that I have ever encountered in my medical practice. y

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Dr. Kolski has been a Godsend to myself & my child over many years... Have had incorrect diagnostics made by so many others who dismissed my medical issues - I have muscular dystrophy as per the dna deletions on the genetics testing.... The help she has given to my family has been outstanding & supportive... Without her I would not have been able to get disability benefits & the proper diagnosis for my medical issues... However she treats children - not adults... My son also has muscular dystrophy & her care to myself & my son has been outstanding... What she did for me there are no words to say how greatly appreciated that she did for myself what no other doctor would - a simple letter stating what is wrong with me so others would take me seriously... Thank you for helping me... You are simply amazing - thank you.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Dr Kolski is amazing! She has helped my daughter for the past 2 years. She diagnosed and treated a rare condition when nobody else was able to help. She is kind, thoughtful and an amazing Dr! We are very lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Me and my family are so blessed to have her as the doctor of our daughter. My daughter was diagnosed with congenital muscular dystrophy. She really takes time to explain everything to u. Sshe always update us on results and even call us to inform what are the next step to do. The level of patient care is the best we ever had.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Dr Kolsky is wonderful. Our son has been diagnosed wirh SMA Type I, which is a fatal diagnosis. Given these awful circumstances, Dr. Kolsky has been very helpful, very human.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

Wonderful doctor! Was the first to 'diagnose' my son and never appears rushed and answers all your questions. She is never to busy to answer a question over the phone and will usually return the call within a few days which considering how busy she is, she actually does this. She has a great caring attitude.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2008

The best - helped me with adult diagnostics of muscular dystrophy when my son was diagnosed. Though she can't treat me - she does go to the neuromuscular clinic at the glenrose & sees my son. Wonderful doctor - beautiful person inside & out. Treats all with respect & compassion.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2008

Dr. Kolski and her resident a Dr. Vj (I believe was his name) were very thorogh and went in depth to explain any and all questions pertaining to my sons' MRI. I highly reccomend her as she treats you with respect and treats the child like a star!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

Dr. Hanna Kolski's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kolski is amazing. very caring, knowledgeable and comforting. what more could you ask for from a doctor?"

November 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome is all I need to say about her thanks for everything "

July 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is a very pleasant knowledgeable physician who obviously loves her work. She cares tremendously about her patients and their family members. She will go t..."

March 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kolski has been a Godsend to myself & my child over many years... Have had incorrect diagnostics made by so many others who dismissed my medical issues - I..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kolski is amazing! She has helped my daughter for the past 2 years. She diagnosed and treated a rare condition when nobody else was able to help. She is kin..."

September 22, 2014