Ratings for Dr. John Molot

I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia for 17 years, I was only able to see him once before he moved to Toronto, he spent 3 hours with me. He had the most knowledge of any doctor I have ever seen. It all made sense after talking with him. I was an RN before my disability, and been around many doctors over the years..Best bedside manner ever! Kind and sympathetic!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Amazing Physician, incredible bed side manner. Finally someone who knows and understands Firbrmyalgia

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr. Molot is exceptional. He knew more about my condition than any other doctor, specialist, or other practitioner. He was kind, aware, understanding, and infinitely helpful. Best of all, I have gotten so much better, finally, after so many doctors, specialists, everythings, and so much hard work trying all their methods. Dr. Molot gave me my life back. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

Great Doctor. Would recommend him to anyone. I saw him many time about food sensitivities, and he truly help me get rid of symptoms I was stuck with since years.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2011

John Molot is bright and attentive. He takes the time necessary to really understand your health situation. He sets a standard of care few do in Ontario's overtaxed system. A pioneer in his field and one of the best doctors I have ever known.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

Dr. Molot is the most consciensious doctor I have ever met. He makes sure all problems are addressed and works with the patient to come to a solution.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

Went well beyond the call of duty to help me with my problems. Never gives up and always has something more to suggest. Helped me cut my migraines by 2/3. Amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

There should be more doctors like Dr. Molot and Carole his secretary. They are wonderful in providing health care, compassionation, information and knowledgeable. I have to drive ten hours to see him and each time its worth the trip, unfortunately not covered by OHIP, which is unfair.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

Dr. Molot diagnosed my husband after other doctors failed. It was a long haul to get better, but Dr. Molot was very supportive, knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

Dr. Molot was able to figure out my daughter's issues and as a result she was able to attend school every day again. Because of his help, she had the marks to get into the university of her choice!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010