Ratings for Dr. Maria Hofmaier

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

She was the best, most caring and loving and knowledgeable DC I've been to. Sadly, she has passed. Her practise is still there with good docs and staff and a nice office. I intend to return.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Dr. Hofmaier and her staff provide excellent service. I injured my back, with both a disc and other soft tissue damage. Dr. Hofmaier treated my injuries and put me on an anti-inflamatory diet. My treatment occurred over 4 months. I am now at the 10 month mark. I have lost over 25 pounds, my injuries have healed, and I am able to resume all of my sports activities better than ever. I would highly recommend Dr. Hofmaier. This review comes from a highly educated individual who is skeptical and questions many things. Dr. Hofmaier and her staff have done an excllent job for me.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Supposedly, a visit is $53, and they lie!! They also overcharge on their statements, record payments incorrectly, as well as lie about your insurance coverage, and attack you later for it. I spit on this "practice." Save your money, go to an osteopath and physical therapist.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Dr. Maria Hofmaier's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1987)