Ratings for Dr. Jacek Zajac

Whenever I go in with a concern, his diagnosis is always spot on. He is reassuring and just makes me feel at ease. I've been his patient for 10-15 years and couldn't be happier. My cardiologist says he's one of the most informed doctor she has ever known.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

He is the most listening and problem solving doctor I ever visited. He explained my lab test report to me in details every visit. He and his staff also very helpful to respond my phone call if I have any question or need help. I will recommand him to my friends.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

Dr. Zajac is attentive and as a result good at problem solving. He also doesn't rush you or cut you off when you are trying to describe your symptoms. I would highly recommend him. Side comment: To the person who commented one their wait: He is a doctor. Sometimes we have to wait. He could have had a patient that was in an emergency situation or hospital that he had to attend. Try to be understanding!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

EXPERIENCE - Do not let the name fool you. The doctor is great at problem-solving, listening, cordial, advising, goes above and beyond despite amount of patients. A good doctor is hard to find... LIKES/DISLIKES - Loved my experiences. Normally I discriminate against male doctors due to comprehension and patience to listen and sticking to key issues. But this doctor is God sent. RECOMMENDATION - I definitely recommend this doctor. He makes brittle conditions understandable and manageable. With the cost in seeing a specialist, you will not regret spending your dollars for great patient care. OPINION - He is a role model physician that I hope to aspire to. He should hold seminars to other colleagues for a lifetime of improvement. ~AEF

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

After 1 hour of waiting, the office staff told me he was "on his way." After 90 minutes of waiting, he was still not in the office.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

Dr. Jacek Zajac's Credentials

• Coll Med, Univ Jagiellonski, Krakow, Poland (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lombard, IL