Ratings for Dr. R. C. S Rose

Has been a fantastic doctor. Visited me every day in the hospital when I had my kids. Really knows his stuff. The only downside is the long wait.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr rose has been my dr over 27 yrs now and has been great

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

an amazing doctor and great human being takes care of patients with respect . he will make time for you for an appointment .Been a patient for 40 years and 2 generations of my family are proud to have him as our doctor

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr Rose has been my dr for over 30 years and I would have no other family Dr.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Expect to wait 1-1.5 hours in the small waiting room everytime. Very difficult with small chidren. The older secretary is very rude. sometimes you can try for several hours in the morning to try and make an appointment.

Submitted April 4, 2016

My grandmother and seen by Dr. Rose as well as my mother and now me. I've had a reoccurring illness that hit me at a young age and during this time repeatedly have seen Dr. Rose. Personally he feels like a second father in a way because he talks things out of me and never makes me feel silly for what I'm feeling. He goes above and beyond when he can for his patients. Unfortunately the two nurses that have been working there the longest (one being his wife) are extremely rude. They overrule things the doctor has told you. And spit out cutting remarks for not reason. Trying to tell me that I have to pay for a medical certificate that was personally just waved verbally by the doctor and his wife stood there and heard it. Then continued to snap at me and tell me that I am not to discuss that with the doctor but them up front. So what does that mean we pick up a list at the front desk before seeing the doctor of what we can and can not discuss with him? I left the room shaking and then continued to go back and forth with the other nurse who was refusing to talk to the doctor about the waved fee. Instead of being charged the normal $15 fee she charged me $30, refused to let me speak to the doctor and was one of the most cutting and disturbingly rude attitudes I've yet to come across and I'm 20. So I now have to wait until I see the doctor again to complain about this, being it was a certificate for school I needed it. But considering I was just speaking with the doctor about depression and anxiety and seeing a counsellor..to then leave the room after the doctor relieved me, being treated like a criminal of some sort. I've never been more offended in my life. Needed to rant. I will always come back to see Dr. Rose but I will never go out of my way to give his nurses any time of day. They need a shake and to come back down to reality. You work in the customer service/health care service for a reason..so be caring, or how about don't put off any emotional at all and listen to your boss, the doctor.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Excellent Doctor! Truly cares - wait long times because he's spending the time to thoroughly understand the patients needs. Client centered care !

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Absolutely amazing doctor, Dr rose was my doctor 32 years ago and my sons doctor 13 years ago , when the doctors at the hospital thought I was a paranoid mum Dr rose came straight from the air port after arriving home from a family visit in England and my son and I was his first priority as my son was first priority when he had seizures and other health issues . Dr rose was my mums doctor as well . Hands down great doctor .

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr Rose also delivered me 42 years ago. My mom goes to him too and now my 2 children go to him as well. I have waited in his office for a couple of hours and have also waited in the walk in clinic for the same amount of time. But over the past year I've found a slight difference with the wait time. 1 1/2 hour wait. I know it's not much but at least a 1/2 hour less to wait. I have realized you have to make an appointment at the right time in order to cut down your wait time. I went there today for 2:15pm and there was ONE person in the waiting room. I was back home at 3:45pm.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Full waiting room always. If you do the math, how can this physician spend any valuable time with his patients. Always a full waiting room means inadequate care and stressed out patients. The booking genie needs their head read. $$$$$$ cha ching cha ching.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015