Ratings for Dr. Steven Hadcock

Personable but two faced. Medical treatment depends on whether he likes you or not. Flawed in that he allows religious beliefs to interfere with good and proper medical care. Its all politics with him, too bad, we need MD this one will break the law and contact people, inform them of things and does it purposely to cause you to lose a position or job. nasty

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

-a lot of passive aggressive behavior/ Religious biased to nonbelievers / you'll need 3 appointments to achieve something done/ Ended up in emergency with high blood pressure, he had not checked it in 7 years, ER doctor was like shocked at the lack of treatment, and told me to find a new doctor asap. Beware of this doctor, he tends to treat with his Opinion of your status, religious views, and gossips. I do not suggest him at all if you value your life.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

I wouldn't have any other Doctor looking after me... a true professional even if he likes golf

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Steve is a true professional and my family thinks of him more as a friend which is very comforting knowing we are in good hands with someone who cares about us and is looking out for us. Thanks Steven and his staff for all you do. Joe N

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Wonderful doctor. We drive all the way from Burlington to see him. He is a good listener, puts you at ease and really seems to care. I always feel better when I see him. Love Dr Steve.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I've only used him as an on-call, but he has always impressed me. Great 'bedside' manner, easy to talk to, and doesn't rush you in or out. If I needed a doctor, he'd be at the top of the list.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr Hadcock, is a fine person and great diagnostician. He spends time and follows up. I called over 50 times today and could not get through. He is worth the wait but it leaves a bad taste.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I wouldn't have any other Doctor looking after me

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Dr.Hadcock is the greatest. He has been my doctor since I was a teen and cared for both of my young sons now. Sometimes you have to wait a bit but that's because he is very thorough and takes time to listen to his patients. He always makes you feel respected and does not bully you.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Dr. Hadcock is a truly wonderful person. I truly feel that he has my best interests with his treatment plans. He is an amazing doctor. One of the best.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016