Ratings for Dr. Steven Hadcock

Dr. Hadcock is a truly wonderful person. I truly feel that he has my best interests with his treatment plans. He is an amazing doctor. One of the best.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

I was formerly his patient caring ,understanding , great physian great man

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Good luck getting an appointment. The front staff are truly awful.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

sorry for giving you two low scores but i think u can do better

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr Hadcock is awesome. Friendly and very helpful. His staff are not helpful and sometimes rude. They have a sign in the office to not be grumpy. His staff should read the sign.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Awesome doctor, I have been seeing him for at least ten years and could not be more satisfied. As far as his staff goes, I have never had a problem

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Nice guy......his front desk people are very rude. The exact opposite of Steven. Not sure why he hires these people :(

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

I agree with the comments re: desk staff. I thought it was just me and that somehow I had offended them because they were so rude to me. I have also felt that I am bothering them and have put off going to see the Dr. because of them. However, Dr. Hadcock is an excellent doctor; knowledgeable, caring, funny and supportive. Why he allows his staff to treat his patients the way they do, is a mystery to me.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Best family doctor I've ever had. Kind, caring, compassionate, good sense of humour and he knows his stuff. Not much of a golfer, though.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I 100% agree with the reviews on here. Dr. Hadcock is a wonderful doctor and definitely puts your mind at ease as soon as you start talking with him. However, his front desk staff leave a LOT to be desired. I actually have put off calling his office on a number of occasions because I didn't want to deal with the attitude on the phone that I have gotten from his receptionists. I always feel like I'm bothering them. I personally think it's unprofessional for you to ask a patient "is this urgent because he just came back from vacation". It's your job to determine if this is urgent or not, and most people will not give a truthful answer when asked something like that. Also, my partner just became a patient of Dr. Hadcock's, and one of the first things that was said to her when she got there was "you know, there's a lot of doctors in [the city she lives]". So yes, not the nicest experiences with them so far. Thankfully Dr. Hadcock makes up for them :)

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015