You may also like

Rate Dr. Steven Hadcock

Dr. Steven Hadcock's Ratings

Nice guy......his front desk people are very rude. The exact opposite of Steven. Not sure why he hires these people :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2908140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2015

I agree with the comments re: desk staff. I thought it was just me and that somehow I had offended them because they were so rude to me. I have also felt that I am bothering them and have put off going to see the Dr. because of them. However, Dr. Hadcock is an excellent doctor; knowledgeable, caring, funny and supportive. Why he allows his staff to treat his patients the way they do, is a mystery to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2824837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Best family doctor I've ever had. Kind, caring, compassionate, good sense of humour and he knows his stuff. Not much of a golfer, though.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2769542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I 100% agree with the reviews on here. Dr. Hadcock is a wonderful doctor and definitely puts your mind at ease as soon as you start talking with him. However, his front desk staff leave a LOT to be desired. I actually have put off calling his office on a number of occasions because I didn't want to deal with the attitude on the phone that I have gotten from his receptionists. I always feel like I'm bothering them. I personally think it's unprofessional for you to ask a patient "is this urgent because he just came back from vacation". It's your job to determine if this is urgent or not, and most people will not give a truthful answer when asked something like that. Also, my partner just became a patient of Dr. Hadcock's, and one of the first things that was said to her when she got there was "you know, there's a lot of doctors in [the city she lives]". So yes, not the nicest experiences with them so far. Thankfully Dr. Hadcock makes up for them :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

I went to see Doctor Hadcock today. He is not my usual doctor as he was on vacation. He was so friendly and helpful. I am hoping that he is accepting patients, if so I will be transferring to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Dr. Hadcock is a throwback to how doctors used to be. He knows your name; he knows your medical background. He's kind, funny and puts you at ease. I have not had a better professional in all my years. Agree with other comments about the demeanor of his front line staff, but they do put up with a lot; regardless, they are a direct reflection of Dr. Hadcock so this could be an area of improvement.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

He knows how to put on a nice front. He is not nice. I've also read a lot of complaints about his staff. This doctor does not treat his staff well. The staff staff demeanor reflects the environment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2674769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Dr Hadcock is a fantastic doctor however his admin staff is absolutely horrid to deal with. If you're lucky enough to get through via phone, you have to deal with the rude ladies who don't understand that people are reaching out to their doctors when they're sick, weakened and in need of help and should respond differently or even perhaps be a part of the patients health goals. The experience is further degraded by having to interact with them only when they open the window barrier as if they're servicing criminals. 3rd world experience. I have left this practice because of the staff but hold high regard for Steve.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2668750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

Extremely friendly... Funny and caring.. He makes you feel relaxed and is never rushed... Amazing doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Need better front counter people.....they are rude :(

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2557997].votes_count ]]