You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Steven Hadcock

sorry for giving you two low scores but i think u can do better

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr Hadcock is awesome. Friendly and very helpful. His staff are not helpful and sometimes rude. They have a sign in the office to not be grumpy. His staff should read the sign.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

I agree with the comments re: desk staff. I thought it was just me and that somehow I had offended them because they were so rude to me. I have also felt that I am bothering them and have put off going to see the Dr. because of them. However, Dr. Hadcock is an excellent doctor; knowledgeable, caring, funny and supportive. Why he allows his staff to treat his patients the way they do, is a mystery to me.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I 100% agree with the reviews on here. Dr. Hadcock is a wonderful doctor and definitely puts your mind at ease as soon as you start talking with him. However, his front desk staff leave a LOT to be desired. I actually have put off calling his office on a number of occasions because I didn't want to deal with the attitude on the phone that I have gotten from his receptionists. I always feel like I'm bothering them. I personally think it's unprofessional for you to ask a patient "is this urgent because he just came back from vacation". It's your job to determine if this is urgent or not, and most people will not give a truthful answer when asked something like that. Also, my partner just became a patient of Dr. Hadcock's, and one of the first things that was said to her when she got there was "you know, there's a lot of doctors in [the city she lives]". So yes, not the nicest experiences with them so far. Thankfully Dr. Hadcock makes up for them :)

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I went to see Doctor Hadcock today. He is not my usual doctor as he was on vacation. He was so friendly and helpful. I am hoping that he is accepting patients, if so I will be transferring to him!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Dr. Hadcock is a throwback to how doctors used to be. He knows your name; he knows your medical background. He's kind, funny and puts you at ease. I have not had a better professional in all my years. Agree with other comments about the demeanor of his front line staff, but they do put up with a lot; regardless, they are a direct reflection of Dr. Hadcock so this could be an area of improvement.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

He knows how to put on a nice front. He is not nice. I've also read a lot of complaints about his staff. This doctor does not treat his staff well. The staff staff demeanor reflects the environment.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr. Steven Hadcock's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "sorry for giving you two low scores but i think u can do better"

May 5, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hadcock is awesome. Friendly and very helpful. His staff are not helpful and sometimes rude. They have a sign in the office to not be grumpy. His staff sho..."

November 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome doctor, I have been seeing him for at least ten years and could not be more satisfied. As far as his staff goes, I have never had a problem "

October 20, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Nice guy......his front desk people are very rude. The exact opposite of Steven. Not sure why he hires these people :("

August 28, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L8H1" to "L8P 4K3". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 160 Dundurn St S". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19055285480".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I agree with the comments re: desk staff. I thought it was just me and that somehow I had offended them because they were so rude to me. I have also felt that..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best family doctor I've ever had. Kind, caring, compassionate, good sense of humour and he knows his stuff. Not much of a golfer, though."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I 100% agree with the reviews on here. Dr. Hadcock is a wonderful doctor and definitely puts your mind at ease as soon as you start talking with him. However, h..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Doctor Hadcock today. He is not my usual doctor as he was on vacation. He was so friendly and helpful. I am hoping that he is accepting patients, ..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hadcock is a throwback to how doctors used to be. He knows your name; he knows your medical background. He's kind, funny and puts you at ease. I have not ha..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "He knows how to put on a nice front. He is not nice. I've also read a lot of complaints about his staff. This doctor does not treat his staff well. The staf..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hadcock is a fantastic doctor however his admin staff is absolutely horrid to deal with. If you're lucky enough to get through via phone, you have to deal wi..."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Extremely friendly... Funny and caring.. He makes you feel relaxed and is never rushed... Amazing doctor."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Need better front counter people.....they are rude :("

September 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Steve is gentle,knowledgeable, helpful and personable. Staff is professional. Sometimes it is hard to get through by phone. Perhaps an email address would be h..."

September 23, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

January 31, 2013