Ratings for Dr. Suzanne R. Trupin

Dr Trupin is a rockstar but the woman managing the front desk is pretty dreadful and I will tell you why- she is clearly overworked. Ninety percent of the time, she is the only person at the front desk, checking in and out patients while taking phone calls and dealing with the billing department (absolutely horrendous). The other ten percent of the time, when she has a coworker at the desk with her, it is someone that has no idea what they are doing and have to refer to the main front desk attendant for everything, which simply puts more on the woman's plate instead of helping. I do not mind waiting on a good doctor but the snide remarks and attitude that you have to wade through by the front desk worker is way too thick. I have serious doubts that this woman wants to act that way but there is only so much that one person can manage before cracking. I would probably act like that if it were my work environment as well. The other staff members, such as nurses and phlebotomists, really have their act together, which is a major plus. It is a shame that the front desk is so poor. That is your first interaction with this office and can really make a person seek a new doctor, although I'm sure that might even be a relief to Dr. Trupin since she has so many patients!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Smart, knowledgeable, and pulls no punches. Is aware of the latest and most up to date info. Very open to and supportive of second opinions.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Hate calling here. Desperately need better customer service. Dr. spends very little time with patients from my experience. Have not billed my insurance despite asking if they have many times so charges are not being discounted or applied to my deductible. Was billed for a missed appointment that I had cancelled much more than 24 hours in advance. Long waits.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

My daughter was diagnosed for a condition her sister has based on her complexion. Waited over two hours for a procedure. Doctor likes to push cosmetic treatments.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

Very knowledable on several different topics of health concerns. Overall pleasant experience in the office, nursing staff seemed busy but efficient.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

Recently switched doctors because too many mistakes/oversights were made. I felt very insecure about her ability/her staff's ability to follow through with treatment procedures and lab work. I just think she has too many patients. I visited her office 6 times in one year and only actually saw Dr. Trupin once.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

Every visit is at least 2 hours. Dr. seems over obligated and under staffed. Always in a rush, doesn't answer questions and skirts patients concerns. Staff seems to be told not to answer questions but to refer to her. Would not recommend Dr. office if you have or may have any health issues they may not be addressed.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

Dr Trupin is on the eccentric side, but she is so very knowledgeable. On my initial consult she spend almost an hour with my husband and I explaining my condition and different treatment options. Her staff is is overall very well trained, friendly, and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

Dr. Suzanne R. Trupin's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Champaign, IL