Ratings for Dr. Sean Comerford

The honest truth is that the office is unappealing and can turn anyone off to treatments. The sheets on the massage tables look as dingy as the rooms themselves. The main receptionist/office manager is a slippery slope. Condescending and rude, but so angelic when the mood hits. She was the main reason I did not return. I called to stop treatment & she seemed very disappointed. I explained (as politely as possible) that it was her attitude. I was approached by this office through a free consultation and treatment through my work. After I discontinued treatment and they came back to my office, I received a free massage with a lot of pressure on continuing treatment at their office. When I declined, the receptionist glared at me and moved on. Dr. Comerford himself was pleasant and helpful. You'll get to him only if you can deal with his surly receptionist first!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2010