Ratings for Dr. Keith A. Kramer

I went to Dr. Kramer for my shoulder. He looked at it and decided I needed massage and some physical therapy, he also did an adjustment on if, which was kind of weird but felt pretty good after. I am doing physical therapy twice a week and am feeling a bit better. The office girls are very nice and always remember my name.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Several co-workers referred me to Senara. I have never been to a chiropractor before, but the experience has been good. The receptionists are friendly, Dr. Kramer is a confident Doctor and a nice guy. I am feeling better, I have been doing physical therapy on my back as well as adjustments. The spa side is amazing, I love my therapist Deb!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

Dr Kramer was completely rude to me after I explained how doing pilates helped my lower back. Got very offended and assumed that I didn't want his care and then told the receptionist I was only to come back for physical therapy. The adjustment I received did basically NOTHING to relieve my pain and it was the standard procedure I've seen at various other chiropractors - it did not address my particular problem AT ALL. I went to a different doctor who actually did adjustments that HELPED correct my particular problem and gave me some relief immediately. Dr Kramer is arrogant, rude and has a huge chip on his shoulder. Apparently he doesn't like patients who ask a lot of questions. I would not recommend him to ANYONE! Waste of your time. I've never had a doctor (or chiropractor treat me the way he did).

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Dr. Keith A. Kramer's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1998)

Banner Health