Ratings for Dr. Timothy J. Bertelsman

Amazing service and great doctor. I would recommend this place to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Extremely impressed with the entire office staff and their professionalism, caring and knowledge. They make the patient feel so comfortable. Dr. Bertelsman is fantastic. He explains everything so thoroughly so that the lay person understands their diagnosis and the plan to help them on the road to feeling better. I recommend him highly to all my friends whenever they are in need of a chiropractor.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

The BEST Chiropractic care I have ever had. Staff is friendly and helpful, and care is exemplary.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Dr. Bertelsman is a very knowledgeable and dedicated doctor. He is very compassinate and understanding when he treats a pt. He will refer you to other doctors for further care if he feels you need a different kind of care. His staff is very friendly and will make you feel welcome immediately.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

I went to Dr. Bertelsman not knowing what was wrong. I ended up having 2 bulging discs. He diagnosed what was wrong before sending me for the MRI (of course needed a confirmation). He has been treating me for 2.5 weeks and he is very gentle and kind. He explains his treatment, always asks if you have questions, listens to what you are saying, and has never made me feel uncomfortable. He cares about his patients. The staff are very nice and helpful. I was able to get in the same day I called and I've never had a problem scheduling or changing my appointment time. All in all I would highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

Dr. Timothy J. Bertelsman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1991)

Providence