Ratings for Dr. Paul R. Venturini

I found Dr. Venturini through my insurance website chiropractic provider list after I woke up one morning with horrible back pain. I went on his website and watched the video on what his patients had to say about him and was impressed.(Here is the link to the video in case you are interested: http://www.advancedcenterforpain.com/doctor/chiropractor/65L/springfield-chiropractor/testimonials.htm) I called the office to make an appointment and the receptionist was very courteous and accomodating; they got me scheduled to see Dr. Venturini first thing the next morning. I walked into the office in horrible pain, and walked out after the adjustment feeling relieved. I have now seen Dr. Venturini twice and my back pain his significantly decreased! He is patient, thourough, personable, and provided me clear instructions as he was working on my spine/back. He shows genuine interest in the wellbeing of his patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a good chiropractor.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012